BED BUG ID PLEASE HELP

(3 posts)
  1. HK99

newbite

Posted 1 year ago
    Sat May 19 2018 0:48:55
    #

Login to Send PM

After recently exterminating bed bugs that were infested in my house a week or two ago, I stumbled across what appears in the picture. All of the bed bugs I found before were easy to identify because they looked exactly like the pictures on the internet. I just found this guy, and I’m not sure if I should call my exterminator back in before things get out of hand. I just finished moving everything back into the house, so I’d really like to know if this is thought to be a bed bug or not. Thank you very much.

2. HK99

newbite

Posted 1 year ago
    Sat May 19 2018 0:51:10
    #

Login to Send PM

I’m not sure if the picture is showing up, but here is the link attached:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/161808188@N03/?

3. loubugs

old timer

Posted 1 year ago
    Sat May 19 2018 7:59:32
    #

Login to Send PM

HK99 - 7 hours ago  » 
    After recently exterminating bed bugs that were infested in my house a week or two ago, I stumbled across what appears in the picture. All of the bed bugs I found before were easy to identify because they looked exactly like the pictures on the internet. I just found this guy, and I’m not sure if I should call my exterminator back in before things get out of hand. I just finished moving everything back into the house, so I’d really like to know if this is thought to be a bed bug or not. Thank you very much.
    I’m not sure if the picture is showing up, but here is the link attached:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/161808188@N03/?

No, it wasn't there to see so good you used the link. Yes. A bed bug nymph. That explains the non-adult coloration.

Professional entomologist/arachnologist. I consult on all matters dealing with insects and arachnids, including those of natural history and biology to pest management and forensic entomology investigations.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

294,680 posts in 49,526 topics over 153 months by 21,699 of 22,141 members. Latest: carterscott, ohkayiguess, shawnpayne1982