1. Lumarg

newbite

Posted 3 months ago
    Fri May 11 2018 4:44:39
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi! I found these insects in the inner corner of my pillow
    https://imgur.com/a/r5KTwLR
    There were parts like it was part of it and it felt (sorry bout my english)
    Hope you understand me!
    They were hidden and didnt move and when i killed it there was no blood, it was like dry so i dont know what it is... im kinda scare

2. Lumarg

newbite

Posted 3 months ago
    Fri May 11 2018 4:47:49
    #

Login to Send PM

Also.. im having a problem with some “cigarette beetles” in my bedroom, i know nothing about insects and beetles and i dont know if it could be that and not bed bugs..

3. Lumarg

newbite

Posted 3 months ago
    Fri May 11 2018 4:52:13
    #

Login to Send PM

Or a lice?? I have a cat, sorry i post so much but i keep thinking... i just saw a thing that looks like an ant and it jumped, but can they hide in my pillow?

4. LittleRin

newbite

Posted 3 months ago
    Fri May 11 2018 4:52:37
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi. These don't look bed bug related to me.

I also saw your other posts. I have a friend who also developed a very strong anxiety around bed bugs despite not having any signs. She was very, very afraid, like you are right now, but in the end, it turned out she did not have any bed bugs at all.

I think you are in the same situation she was in, where your anxiety is sky high and causing you to live in extreme fear of bed bugs that you don't have.

Close your eyes, take deep breaths. When you feel your mind try to say 'what if I have bed bugs?!' - just know that it is a part of you that is trying to protect you from what it thinks is a threat, but it is actually not helping you right now. I know it is very easy to feel scared and paranoid, but so far, you don't have any signs of bed bugs and many of the people on this forum are very familiar with what they are like by now.

If you think you have bites, I would instead go to your doctor and have them look at them. The bites you have could be from many, many other things - a doctor could be able to help you figure out what it really is since it is not bed bugs.

5. LittleRin

newbite

Posted 3 months ago
    Fri May 11 2018 4:53:17
    #

Login to Send PM

i just saw a thing that looks like an ant and it jumped, but can they hide in my pillow?

If it jumped, it is a flea. Your cat probably has fleas and that is what is biting you. Make sure to put flea medicine on your cat. Vacuum your carpets and floor every day if you can and wash your clothes often. Fleas are easier to kill than bed bugs.

6. loubugs

old timer

Posted 3 months ago
    Fri May 11 2018 7:05:24
    #

Login to Send PM

Lumarg - 2 hours ago  » 
    Hi! I found these insects in the inner corner of my pillow
    There were parts like it was part of it and it felt (sorry bout my english)
    Hope you understand me!
    They were hidden and didnt move and when i killed it there was no blood, it was like dry so i dont know what it is... im kinda scare
    Also.. im having a problem with some “cigarette beetles” in my bedroom, i know nothing about insects and beetles and i dont know if it could be that and not bed bugs..
    Or a lice?? I have a cat, sorry i post so much but i keep thinking... i just saw a thing that looks like an ant and it jumped, but can they hide in my pillow?

Pictures are a little dark, but there's no bed bug.

Professional entomologist/arachnologist. I consult on all matters dealing with insects and arachnids, including those of natural history and biology to pest management and forensic entomology investigations.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

277,829 posts in 45,888 topics over 139 months by 20,209 of 21,015 members. Latest: Mp732bsd, Jtp, Bedinsect1