(4 posts)
  1. cbee

newbite

Posted 1 month ago
    Mon Aug 19 2019 8:05:07
    #

Login to Send PM

Hey experts!

I've had bed bugs once before so I'm very paranoid about bites. I noticed a had a lot of bites on my legs (below the knee only) on Saturday morning so my husband and I checked our mattress and in all the seams of the bed frame with a flashlight - we didn't take apart the bed but we did a fairly thorough search and found nothing, not even the slightest evidence. I circled my bites and the next morning I did have two more but I checked the bed and around the bed again more thoroughly (and dusted everything with DE for good measure) and still found nothing. I had seen a nymph-like translucent bug on my windowsill (which is right at the head of our bed) two days before at 12:30 am which had made me suspicious, but I wasn't able to catch it.

Then, last night at 1:30 am I saw another little translucent bug on the windowsill in the same spot! Managed to get this one and I'm increasingly convinced it's a booklouse but I'd love as many opinions as possible. What do you all think?

IMG_3209 by kryokat, on Flickr

IMG_3208 by kryokat, on Flickr

2. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 1 month ago
    Mon Aug 19 2019 8:29:51
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

Yes it is.

Nice clear images as well.

Hope that helps.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

If you have found this information helpful please consider leaving feedback on social media via google+ or FaceBook or by like/loving the images.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC (legal requirements) I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about products.
  3. cbee

newbite

Posted 1 month ago
    Mon Aug 19 2019 8:48:34
    #

Login to Send PM

This is making me feel MUCH better about my life right now. Thank you!

4. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 1 month ago
    Mon Aug 19 2019 9:05:24
    #

Login to Send PM

cbee - 14 minutes ago  » 
    This is making me feel MUCH better about my life right now. Thank you!

Snap.

Nothing better to all of us old bites than someone being able to help themselves and seek confirmation. They are the beacons of light that scare the ground hogs away.

David

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

294,804 posts in 49,552 topics over 153 months by 21,709 of 22,154 members. Latest: Jcschw, Zirrion, Natureboy325