Bed bug ID

(2 posts)
  1. kdawn

newbite

Posted 1 month ago
    Mon Sep 16 2019 0:18:17
    #

Login to Send PM

Can someone please tell me what this might be from? I don't think that bug is a bed bug bug attached it regardless. I'm more concerned about the blood stains, especially the the streak like ones. This is a brand new encasement I put on two weeks ago and there appears to be new blood spots every few days. They are right in my stomach region when I lay down. Only found one bite that seemed like a mosquito, on my toe.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/184460104@N02/

2. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 1 month ago
    Mon Sep 16 2019 0:59:01
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

Nothing confirming of bedbugs in those images.

I would suggest you monitor to rule out bedbugs but focus on other possible causes as the symptoms are not typical of bedbugs.

Hope that helps.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

I am happy to answer questions in public but will not reply to message sent directly or via my company / social media. I am here to help everyone and not just one case at a time.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about pro

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

295,797 posts in 49,805 topics over 154 months by 21,798 of 22,264 members. Latest: ireallydontwantbedbugs, bbinquiry_1, Smar1991