Bed Bug ID??

(5 posts)
  1. kdawn

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Sun Sep 15 2019 15:03:56
    #

Login to Send PM

For some time I've been convinced I have bed bugs. We moved into a brand new house 2 weeks ago and I promptly put a brand new encasement (from Olympia brand I think) around the mattress, the same mattress from my old house. However, after 3 or 4 days I changed the sheets and noticed some dark ish blood spots, directly around the area my mid-section would be when sleeping. No visible bites. Tried to ignore it and tell myself it had something to do with my kitten having fleas. Kitten was moved into a different room.

Now, a week later, I've stripped the sheets yet again and found 2 spots that look different, more like a streak, which is what is REALLY scaring me. I washed all bedding last night, and this morning I checked again and the encasement had ANOTHER new splotch of blood. I am very worried I have bed bugs. I've attached some photos of the various blood spots, but the streak is the one I want looked at closely. I also saw 2 of these weird bugs, but I think they are a type of beetle, not bed bug, hanging out in my window sill and barely moving. I also saw something that looks like maybe an encasement? Please help!!!! I've just recently had an open chest operation and post-op complications, so this is a horrible time to be having yet another problem

2. kdawn

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Sun Sep 15 2019 15:07:00
    #

Login to Send PM

kdawn - 7 seconds ago  » 
    For some time I've been convinced I have bed bugs. We moved into a brand new house 2 weeks ago and I promptly put a brand new encasement (from Olympia brand I think) around the mattress, the same mattress from my old house. However, after 3 or 4 days I changed the sheets and noticed some dark ish blood spots, directly around the area my mid-section would be when sleeping. No visible bites. Tried to ignore it and tell myself it had something to do with my kitten having fleas. Kitten was moved into a different room.
    Now, a week later, I've stripped the sheets yet again and found 2 spots that look different, more like a streak, which is what is REALLY scaring me. I washed all bedding last night, and this morning I checked again and the encasement had ANOTHER new splotch of blood. I am very worried I have bed bugs. I've attached some photos of the various blood spots, but the streak is the one I want looked at closely. I also saw 2 of these weird bugs, but I think they are a type of beetle, not bed bug, hanging out in my window sill and barely moving. I also saw something that looks like maybe an encasement? Please help!!!! I've just recently had an open chest operation and post-op complications, so this is a horrible time to be having yet another problem

[img]IMG_20190914_224213 by K S, on Flickr[/img]

3. kdawn

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Sun Sep 15 2019 15:08:12
    #

Login to Send PM

kdawn - 3 minutes ago  » 

IMG_20190914_224248 by K S, on Flickr][/url]

4. kdawn

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Sun Sep 15 2019 15:09:51
    #

Login to Send PM

5. Mawiwala

oldtimer

Posted 2 months ago
    Sun Sep 15 2019 15:23:28
    #

Login to Send PM

Nothing bed bug related.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

296,805 posts in 50,043 topics over 155 months by 21,876 of 22,362 members. Latest: jnnafnlys01, simo7, Datnguyen