Bed bug free

(3 posts)
  1. fed up

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Fri Aug 18 2017 12:27:10
    #

Login to Send PM

Quite a few months ago I posted my dilemma about dealing with bed bugs. I'm back to tell you guys we are bed bug free. As some may remember I posted about finding out we had them in late October when my daughter went off to college. The infestation started in her room and they migrated out because there was not a host in that room anymore. We tried to treat the problem ourselves but all that did was made the situation worse. We went on like this for a couple of months. We didn't know how fast they can breed. Finally I had enough and called Orkin. We had a total of five treatments with some of the best stuff they had. Orkin knew I was serious because of the amount of money we are paying I better see results. The last time the inspector was here was March 2 and he did find a bb in the sitting room chair that was dying of a slow miserable death I have to say I did enjoy seeing the agony it was going through. The inspector put us in the clear and gave us a 30 day warranty. We have not seen a single live bb since then. We have seen many dead ones that we cleaned up. Now we are in August and no bugs. Thank you very much for this site because without you guys I probably would have lost my mind. I wish everyone success in getting rid of their bbs.

2. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 2 years ago
    Fri Aug 18 2017 12:30:18
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

Please to hear.

Its always nice to hear that someone is sorted.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

If you have found this information helpful please consider leaving feedback on social media via google+ or FaceBook or by like/loving the images.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC (legal requirements) I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about products.
  3. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 2 years ago
    Fri Aug 18 2017 21:53:36
    #

Login to Send PM

Congratulations and thanks for remembering to come back and post about your success! It means a lot to us and those who are currently suffering from the problem and those will come along in future.

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

294,804 posts in 49,552 topics over 153 months by 21,709 of 22,154 members. Latest: Jcschw, Zirrion, Natureboy325