Bed bug egg or nymph?

(3 posts)
  1. Jennmill20

newbite

Posted 4 months ago
    Sat Jul 7 2018 11:09:01
    #

Login to Send PM

Found this in my car today, I can’t tell if it’s an egg or a nymph or not bed bug related but we did have to deal with this a year ago, when I crushed it, the brownish stuff crushed but did not look bloody either. Thank you all for your help

https://m.imgur.com/a/Jg8GrkQ

2. loubugs

old timer

Posted 4 months ago
    Sat Jul 7 2018 14:22:42
    #

Login to Send PM

Jennmill20 - 3 hours ago  » 
    Found this in my car today, I can’t tell if it’s an egg or a nymph or not bed bug related but we did have to deal with this a year ago, when I crushed it, the brownish stuff crushed but did not look bloody either. Thank you all for your help

Nothing to do with bed bugs.

Professional entomologist/arachnologist. I consult on all matters dealing with insects and arachnids, including those of natural history and biology to pest management and forensic entomology investigations.
  3. Jennmill20

newbite

Posted 4 months ago
    Sat Jul 7 2018 15:12:47
    #

Login to Send PM

loubugs - 47 minutes ago  » 

Jennmill20 - 3 hours ago  » 

Nothing to do with bed bugs.

Thank you Lou! After posting I found a few more, looked like maggots to me, unsure why they’d be in my car but I’d rather this than BB.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

281,375 posts in 46,780 topics over 142 months by 20,642 of 21,536 members. Latest: dhoomkethu619, Sybert224, Cannotdeal