Bed Bug Education Videos

(7 posts)
  1. KillerQueen

oldtimer

Posted 5 years ago
    Sat Aug 16 2014 10:55:54
    #

Login to Send PM

I noticed a thread the other day on here with education videos that Paul Bello posted links for. I managed to view 2 videos but when I came back to look at the rest of them I couldn't find the thread/link.

Am I missing something? Were they relocated to another section? Can someone post a link for them so I can view them again?

2. loubugs

old timer

Posted 5 years ago
    Sat Aug 16 2014 11:33:15
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi KQ,
    I saw this under the heading:
    http://bedbugger.com/forum/topic/i-could-really-use-an-id-for-bug-and-possible-feces-please

but I don't know where it actually is. I'll PM Paul about it.

Here's a link to the new Bed Bug Biology, Behavior and Telltale Signs video:

[see sidebar for video carousel containing this video]

It's less than two minutes but you'll see:

Adult bed bugs
    Immature bed bugs
    Bed bug eggs (look carefully)
    Shed skins
    Fecal stains

Hope this helps you !

Professional entomologist/arachnologist. I consult on all matters dealing with insects and arachnids, including those of natural history and biology to pest management and forensic entomology investigations.
  3. P Bello

oldtimer

Posted 5 years ago
    Sat Aug 16 2014 12:37:28
    #

Login to Send PM

Hey Guys,

The seven videos may be found on the right side of the page under "Related Videos".

There you can click on and view videos the following subject matter: (not in order of appearance)

> How to Select A Pest Professional

> How to Apply Pesticides

> Bed Bug Biology, Behavior & Telltale Signs

> How to Protect Your Bed From Bed Bugs

> Bed Bug Heat Treatments

> Bed Bug Prevention

> Inspecting Your Home or Hotel Room For Bed Bugs

As mentioned above, each video is under two minutes which limits the amount of information and detail which can be included in such videos. However, the production company folks state that lengthy videos are not as well viewed when compared to brief video offerings.

Thanks again, hope this helps ! pjb

4. Daylight

Posted 5 years ago
    Sat Aug 16 2014 13:56:25
    #

Login to Send PM

Thanks so much, Paul, for sharing these videos with us. They are excellent--informative, matter of fact, and helpful.

Great work!!

5. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 5 years ago
    Sat Aug 16 2014 23:44:11
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi Everyone,

The sidebar video widget is imperfect (you can't read the titles easily, for starters) so the videos may not stay there in that format permanently. For now, you can use the arrows to select any of Paul's seven videos.

They can also be found on the Bed Bug Videos page. There's one video box at the start of the page and once you watch the initial video, you can select any of the others in Paul's set.

I would like to list each one separately with its own video frame as I do for the YouTube videos on the same page, but the company that provides Paul's videos does not permit more than one video player on a page.

Finally, please remember to select an appropriate category for your new thread when posting. This thread was listed as "detection/identification of bed bugs". I've changed it to "About the Forums."

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."
  6. P Bello

oldtimer

Posted 5 years ago
    Sun Aug 17 2014 8:49:37
    #

Login to Send PM

Thanks for the kind words.

I hope these benefit those who need the information !

pjb

7. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 5 years ago
    Mon Aug 18 2014 12:49:56
    #

Login to Send PM

By the way, in response to one issue so far, if anyone is having trouble viewing the videos, please make sure you have installed the latest version of Flash on your computer.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

297,369 posts in 50,180 topics over 156 months by 21,932 of 22,430 members. Latest: Beachhouse, bbguy, Ladybug1993