(3 posts)
  1. NeedHelp22

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Wed Jun 28 2017 12:51:41
    #

Login to Send PM

Hello,
    I have had problems with bed bugs in my property for about a month now and I whilst the house is being treated I still worry about making sure that my personal belongings are bug free to avoid re-infestation.
    I have heard about an off-site decontamination service offered by Bed Bugs Limited for clothes, household items and luggage.
    Has anyone used this service? I cannot find any reviews on the internet so thought of checking here.
    Thanks.

2. BigDummy

oldtimer

Posted 2 years ago
    Wed Jun 28 2017 12:54:19
    #

Login to Send PM

The owner is a member of this forum and on here daily. I don't think there are any current members right now that have used this service. Most of the people on here are from North America.

3. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 2 years ago
    Wed Jun 28 2017 13:02:46
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

I run that facility and started it as a service in 2007. It is still unique in the world in that we have a range of processes that we can use to decontaminate items. Each method we use is validated and is based on at least 10 years of offering this service.

That side of the business has not attracted any reviews but equally bed bugs is an area where people tend not to leave reviews.

Hope that helps.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

I am happy to answer questions in public but will not reply to message sent directly or via my company / social media. I am here to help everyone and not just one case at a time.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about pro

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

295,826 posts in 49,816 topics over 154 months by 21,804 of 22,271 members. Latest: wish2bbbfree, pedwards, Mawa316