Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Bed bug bites, skin, etc.

Bed bug bites or hives? HELP!

(1 post)
  1. Cam237

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Sun Feb 19 2017 11:11:52
    #

Login to Send PM

Recently for the past week Ive started to become a bit itchy. When i take a shower and get out, i have a small raised bump with red around it. Sometimes ill have one, other times ill have 2-3. Every time i take a shower i will have bumps in different places. It will itch for maybe a few minutes and when i dont scratch it, they go away. During the day i will be a tad itchy all over.. Sometimes the skin will get red with irritation, and sometimes a bump will appear like i described earlier. 5 years ago when i was in college, i did have bed bugs, so of course im pretty paranoid that i have them again. Ive checked my bed and room with no obvious signs of bed bugs, so trying to look for other explanations. The bumps never appear in the same place and they go away withing minutes, which is why im confused. I cant quite remember when i had bed bugs, how long the bumps lasted or if they were in different places every time, so this is making me go nuts! Any suggestions would be great

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

296,633 posts in 50,002 topics over 154 months by 21,865 of 22,346 members. Latest: georgia-sos, gingerstelpa, jaa5108