Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Bed bug bites, skin, etc.

Bed bug bites???

(6 posts)
  1. Collegeguy

newbite

Posted 1 year ago
    Sun Nov 26 2017 23:51:09
    #

Login to Send PM

Sorry for another one of these posts but I’m really freaking out. I had bedbugs once over a year ago (light infestation) and I’ve had a few false alarms since then but now I’m starting to get what I think are bites again. Do these look like bites? I also have tiny, tiny particles on my bed and I don’t know what they are (possibly cast skins?) The middle photo is a picture of one of the bigger specks.

https://imgur.com/a/7Zh1U

2. Collegeguy

newbite

Posted 1 year ago
    Sun Nov 26 2017 23:53:33
    #

Login to Send PM

Besides those two things there have been no signs. I’ve checked pretty extensively

3. Collegeguy

newbite

Posted 1 year ago
    Tue Nov 28 2017 3:01:59
    #

Login to Send PM

Please help...

4. thirdusername

oldtimer

Posted 1 year ago
    Tue Nov 28 2017 11:30:34
    #

Login to Send PM

They look like BB bites but I don't know if old ones can flare up after a year.
    Can you get a PCO to inspect?

I am NOT an expert.
    My opinions are just opinions, they may NOT apply to yours or any situation.
    My advice is to always do a LOT of research.
    A lot of what I read contradicts other stuff on the Interweb.
  5. Collegeguy

newbite

Posted 1 year ago
    Tue Nov 28 2017 14:01:25
    #

Login to Send PM

thirdusername - 2 hours ago  » 
    They look like BB bites but I don't know if old ones can flare up after a year.
    Can you get a PCO to inspect?

Thanks for the help. I can try but I live in a dorm so my concern is that doing anything will cause a huge scene which is why I want to be totally certain before proceeding. Also we’re curerently in reading week (the week before finals) so everyone is really busy and I’m scared my RA will have a panic attack or something if I bring this up lol. I’m very conflicted.

I’ve also had a few false alarms similar to this one in the past (as in, a dog came in and said there was nothing there, and then I stopped getting “bit”... unreliable I know), but none had quite this level of severity. Not saying it’s been especially bad, my bites don’t even really itch...

6. BigDummy

oldtimer

Posted 1 year ago
    Tue Nov 28 2017 14:50:01
    #

Login to Send PM

Bites cannot be visually confirmed as being from bed bugs, or insects at all for that matter. You could search this site for DIY bed bug monitors or order one, but with what you've provided I'm not sure I'd just right to bed bugs, far too many other possibilities.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

293,648 posts in 49,307 topics over 152 months by 21,609 of 22,034 members. Latest: Evertking, Thissucksformyson, Winniewillow