(2 posts)
  1. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 2 years ago
    Wed Jun 7 2017 11:23:51
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi All,

Some time ago I promised to open up access to my first book Bed Bug Beware. The format of the book is a revisit of the old "economic series number 5 - the bed bug" which was published by the science museum in London in the 1940's.

What sets this book apart is that it was written as an interface between the science of entomology and everyday people. When I started the project it was because I had just received a new version of the book and was showing some colleagues how advance and clear the information was so they challenged me to write a new one.

Even though it is almost 10 years old the principles and coverage of emerging areas such as bed bug dogs and monitors still remains true today. The DON'TS and DO'S still hold true and it gives you the basics of the subject in a clear concise format that takes 30 - 60 minutes to read.

While it was not destined for the best seller list it has sold multiple thousands of copies around the world and is a tool my team us on a daily basis to better communicate with our clients, after all the faster we can get them up to speed with the facts the faster they can start to help fix the problem.

All I ask is that if you share the document please do so by sharing the link so that future updates to the document will be received rather than circulating an old version.

http://www.bed-bugs.co.uk/bedbugbeware

Please let me know if you enjoyed reading it and see if you can guess which chapter was written when I was on a writing break and staying here:

http://www.chatsworthcottages.co.uk/cottages/12

Enjoy the read.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

I am happy to answer questions in public but will not reply to message sent directly or via my company / social media. I am here to help everyone and not just one case at a time.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about pro
  2. Proudmommyto3rottenboys

Posted 2 years ago
    Wed Jun 7 2017 17:18:29
    #

Login to Send PM

Thank you David😊

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

297,275 posts in 50,155 topics over 155 months by 21,924 of 22,420 members. Latest: duracell, Parawail, Quiltergirl