bed bud dog?

(4 posts)
  1. heartattackhelpme

newbite

Posted 11 years ago
    Sun Jun 15 2008 13:48:09
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi I have been having my problem since November, I took my son to Universal Sudios, stayed at the Hilton two nights and I was such a novice, I thought I had a small rash.
    He didn't get the allergy to them at first.
    I have sprayed professionally three times. Baked my place, my car, my boyrfriends home, boat and car (I was getting bit there too) and dusted in all light switches and corners and now under all furniture.
    I have dusted my Mother's house and send some home to my son's house. (My Mother and ex claim that they have never been bit and have seen no activity....they call me crazy)
    I have taken all kinds of ointment for rash, homeopathy is helping with the itch) I do not get bit as much but I see little bites almost every night. So they are still here. Where?
    I have encoased my bed, my son's bed my boyfriends bed. I forcing my Mother to encase her bed just in case and encouraging my ex to do the same.
    I was told by the baked bed bug guys that there is a bed bug dog that can smiff out exactly where they are for a 120 dollars an hour?
    I am open to all suggestions and help.
    I am buying a steamer, and spray and more dust.
    What else should I do....the dog?
    In m

2. heartattackhelpme

newbite

Posted 11 years ago
    Sun Jun 15 2008 20:10:13
    #

Login to Send PM

I just found a live bug in the back of my son's closet. ? The baked bug company is coming back....will let you know how it proceeds. Where are they hiding? In the wall?

3. verysad

newbite

Posted 11 years ago
    Sun Jun 15 2008 21:21:57
    #

Login to Send PM

We called one, he said 300$ for the house ( 3 floors ), just for comparison.

4. heartattackhelpme

newbite

Posted 11 years ago
    Mon Jun 16 2008 21:19:34
    #

Login to Send PM

Have you tried the baked (thermal) treatment, did it work?
    I have just hired a dog to sniff everything out.
    I am trying to have the dog go into my ex's house to see if the bugs have followed my son there.
    People whom do not see the allergy to the bite are very annoyed with this.
    How did your situration turn out? Are you rid of them yet?

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

297,432 posts in 50,192 topics over 156 months by 21,934 of 22,435 members. Latest: esedndwi, Help123, Bedbugdaydreams