BBcoukHome Thank You!

(3 posts)
  1. Sleepless in NYC

Posted 7 years ago
    Mon Oct 4 2010 18:20:58
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi David,
    In my Thank You post, somehow I left your name off. You have been wonderful with your contribution to this forum. Thank you!!

2. BBcoukHome

oldtimer

Posted 7 years ago
    Mon Oct 4 2010 19:47:44
    #

Login to Send PM

LOL, its OK you got me with my alter ego bed-bugs.co.uk I have one profile for office, one for home and one for travels. It may only make sense to me and I am not obsessed enough to have an iPhone and iPad account for bedbugger yet.

Thanks for the thread though it often seems like an endless task and makes up one of the many full time jobs that most of the posting old timers do.

Its nice to get a PM of thanks from time to time but I actually look forward to the day when there are only a few of us huddled around a camp fire for warmth awaiting the next tumble weed that rolls past. Sadly I think its years away from reality.

David

3. Sleepless in NYC

Posted 7 years ago
    Mon Oct 4 2010 20:00:07
    #

Login to Send PM

No wonder there were two Davids. I was thinking, what a coincidence. Anyway, both aliases have always been helpful to all of us here. Makes sense now. You guys rock!!!!

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

279,173 posts in 46,246 topics over 140 months by 20,386 of 21,217 members. Latest: VAhouse, dontpanic, Koroifox