Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Tools/ideas for fighting bed bugs

BB Monitor help: What monitors should I get??

(3 posts)
  1. sebastian13

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Sat Sep 16 2017 19:23:01
    #

Login to Send PM

I haven't seen a single bed bug since August 21st the day we removed the bed frame and mattress from the apartment (bed frame and mattress were in the house for 9 days). I found several bites the following week, and I think I received 4 more on Friday (could be mosquito because my balcony was open, but they are somewhat close together)...

I haven't seen any bugs at all! I've thoroughly searched, sprayed, d. earthed, bombed, vacuumed, steamed cleaned. Myself and my mother who came to help and do the dirty work found nothing. I'm going crazy.

What monitor should I invest in? Reviews? I'm USA based. Thank you!

2. FayeState

oldtimer

Posted 2 years ago
    Sun Sep 17 2017 17:42:59
    #

Login to Send PM

Bumping up.

3. psychologically_messed_up

Posted 2 years ago
    Sun Sep 17 2017 18:21:07
    #

Login to Send PM

Packtite branded passive monitors for the bed and couch (or other places you have seen/suspect) if they're occupied.

(Just my opinion)

"When you hear hoofbeats, think horses not zebras" Theodore Woodward

I am, by no means, a pro. I'm simply a person that has had unfortunate luck, and somehow acquired the little guys.
    Any/all 'advice' I have to share is based on my own personal history and/or things I've read from the professionals on this site.
    My profession is medical, which is where I am confident in any advice I give, however rare it may be.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

296,647 posts in 50,007 topics over 154 months by 21,868 of 22,349 members. Latest: fightingback, Jenloaa, pleasestop