BB Certified Encasement Rip.

(5 posts)
  1. NervousScaredTired

newbite

Posted 7 years ago
    Mon Jul 30 2012 4:19:02
    #

Login to Send PM

About 3 weeks ago when i first realized i had bed bugs i bought a bed bug encasement because i saw inside my mattress that it is where most of them have been coming from. Starting this week however, I noticed that bed bugs were still constantly around my bed frame. I stayed up all night in fear of goign back to sleep and looked under my bed and saw that the frame is ripped. Now i am seeing how they are getting through and biting me throughout my sleep. I want to purchase another one but I just purchased this one fand can't really afford to pay another $80 for the case. Do you think it is worth buying another one considering my treatments begin next week?

If i did purchase another one I would most likely throw away my bed frame because it doesn't fit completely and i believe that is why it ripped in the first place so It would just be the mattress against the carpet.

2. theyareoutthere

oldtimer

Posted 7 years ago
    Mon Jul 30 2012 4:27:52
    #

Login to Send PM

I think KillerQueen has said that can drive them into the floorboards (PM him). Your PCO may have some ideas on the encasement since he will see the frame.

They
    Are
    Out
    There
    = TAOT
  3. NervousScaredTired

newbite

Posted 7 years ago
    Mon Jul 30 2012 4:32:24
    #

Login to Send PM

theyareoutthere - 2 minutes ago  » 
    I think KillerQueen has said that can drive them into the floorboards (PM him). Your PCO may have some ideas on the encasement since he will see the frame.

I apologize for all my typo's. This all nighter did more harm than good

The floorboards? Oh geez thats horrible. Do you think i can put duct tapeover the hole with the sticky side facing inside of the mattress so if they attempt to escape they will get stuck? In the meantime i mean until next week when my PCO is available.

4. theyareoutthere

oldtimer

Posted 7 years ago
    Mon Jul 30 2012 4:39:51
    #

Login to Send PM

I would recommend PMing Killerqueen or Paul Bello. I wish I could help. I just remember KQ telling someone to get the mattress off the floor if at all possible.

5. NervousScaredTired

newbite

Posted 7 years ago
    Mon Jul 30 2012 4:41:27
    #

Login to Send PM

theyareoutthere - 1 minute ago  » 
    I would recommend PMing Killerqueen or Paul Bello. I wish I could help. I just remember KQ telling someone to get the mattress off the floor if at all possible.

Okay, Thank you for your help Alls appreciated.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

297,330 posts in 50,174 topics over 155 months by 21,930 of 22,427 members. Latest: nomorecreepycrawlies, buggerboo, Ctired14