Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Detection / Identification of bed bugs

bb are without a doubt the worse

(2 posts)
  1. cantcallit2016

Posted 2 years ago
    Thu Dec 15 2016 3:08:50
    #

Login to Send PM

Made the mistake a yr. Ago felling sorry for the wrong person giving them a ride and did I pay for it spent so much money on laundry buying all new furniture and 6 treatments in last apt by winter last yr. All sleeping on was a encased mattress moved in spring new place had been painted new carpet new furniture found out 2 months after I moved neighbor beside me and below me had gotten bb as well from the same person since may started getting what appears to be bite marks blood spots on my sheets mattress and new box springs were incased and moved away from wall since day one have had 2 inspection s and a full treatment by arrow exterminator and he ask was I sure it wasn't detergent because there was no sign of bb when he treated have been too my Dr. Tried couple of things and its not clearing up about too send me too a derm. Maybe can run test too tell me if its bites of some type recently put bb climbups/detectors with bb powder under my legs seems like the activity got worse after treatment about month or so ago know that some blood spots and marks are not enough but it has been 8 months and looked everywhere for a by and know what they look like so but no actual bb ,cast etc look all time everywhere nothing so if anyone can shed some light or is going through similar situation like too know

2. cantcallit2016

Posted 2 years ago
    Thu Dec 15 2016 3:10:31
    #

Login to Send PM

The neighbors was refering too was neighbors in old apt sorry

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

295,755 posts in 49,796 topics over 154 months by 21,795 of 22,260 members. Latest: insecureuser, o0liver19, Laura07