At Walmart

(2 posts)
  1. Poiqm

Account Closed

Posted 2 years ago
    Sat Jan 14 2017 12:35:45
    #

Login to Send PM

I am putting this in the "Bed Bug News and Events" category but if we're not allowed to post things like this then I apologize and won't do it again.

Bed bugs found in Walmart motorized cart.

[+] Embed the videoGet the Flash Videos

Account closed
  2. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 2 years ago
    Sat Jan 14 2017 13:45:14
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

And the final sentence gives away the whole problem.

The effected carts may have been removed but it will not be long before the new ones develop an issue.

What steps are to be taken to stop this happening again?

What steps are being taken to find out how they got exposed in the first place?

Thus the cycle of panic and think its fixed continues.

And over to Lou for the latest ID - I hear it's looking pretty choppy out there Lou .....

The news treadmill does not always see when it tries to help ad does the wrong thing.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

If you have found this information helpful please consider leaving feedback on social media via google+ or FaceBook or by like/loving the images.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC (legal requirements) I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about products.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

293,427 posts in 49,259 topics over 152 months by 21,590 of 22,013 members. Latest: Ddukes, acidburn, metropest