Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Free for all

Are We Allowed to Post Games & Other Fun Things?

(4 posts)
  1. GypsyButterfly

newbite

Posted 4 years ago
    Tue Sep 1 2015 16:03:55
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi, everyone. Since this is an OT sub forum, I was hoping it was for things, not, related to bed bugs. I'm sure most, if not all of us, are frustrated, stressed & depressed about those nasties, so, being able to play games & share other non bed bug discussions would be beneficial. I do belong to other forums where we share a wide variety of subjects. Even so, I would like to be able to talk about other things here as well. Thanks.

2. theyareoutthere

oldtimer

Posted 4 years ago
    Tue Sep 1 2015 20:22:42
    #

Login to Send PM

Nobugs, our wonderful hostess with the mostest, will probably give better direction.

I label the post Off Topics and post a new post/thread labeled "Off Topic: Games!" (for example)

People get upset when you "hijack" a thread by going off topic (I should know...).

They
    Are
    Out
    There or

TAOT

They
    Are
    Out
    There
    = TAOT
  3. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 4 years ago
    Tue Sep 1 2015 21:33:13
    #

Login to Send PM

Yes-- thanks for asking. It's okay within reason as long as the title specifies the discussion is "off-topic" and states what the topic or purpose is.

These threads can be fun and helpful to others.

I would avoid starting lots of such posts in one day.

I would also avoid "bumping" them, which isn't really done here except in a limited way with urgent questions like bug IDs. That's because it pushes more recent posts down in the list of recent discussions.

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."
  4. GypsyButterfly

newbite

Posted 4 years ago
    Mon Sep 7 2015 15:58:41
    #

Login to Send PM

Thanks for the response. I've been using forums for 15 years & have been a mod at one for eight. I always try to be respectful & considerate. I won't flood this board with OT. I just thought it would be a nice distraction.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

296,735 posts in 50,026 topics over 155 months by 21,875 of 22,358 members. Latest: weluckyfew201, questioning_bugger, Mikayah