(5 posts)
  1. Mockbat

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Fri Sep 15 2017 23:15:42
    #

Login to Send PM

Found these on the boxspring of my bed
    theyre dried up and I don't see any head or legs on them. I haven't been bitten by anything other than mosquitos lately, but I'm paranoid now because someone gifted me some bed bugs in the past. They look like pupa or eggs or something, but I don't know.
    images here:
    here
    here

I dont see any poop or smears anywhere
    Especially worried because I have someone staying with me from out of town tomorrow.
    Thank you

2. Mockbat

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Fri Sep 15 2017 23:23:34
    #

Login to Send PM

I just realized after over 2 hours of panicking that these were seeds from when a kombucha bottle exploded a while back near the foot of my bed, and I'm so angry ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha at least the crisis was averted. Thank yall anyway for the help you guys give.

3. Blackheart

Posted 2 years ago
    Sat Sep 16 2017 6:58:50
    #

Login to Send PM

Mockbat - 7 hours ago  » 
    I just realized after over 2 hours of panicking that these were seeds from when a kombucha bottle exploded a while back near the foot of my bed, and I'm so angry ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha at least the crisis was averted. Thank yall anyway for the help you guys give.

Too funny, I almost peed myself this morning, found something that made my heart pound..... got my magnifying glass out and rolled the "thing" around with tweezers, no legs or antenna, it was a flax seed from multi-grain toast that me and my bird like to eat!

4. psychologically_messed_up

Posted 2 years ago
    Sat Sep 16 2017 11:09:52
    #

Login to Send PM

Don't feel bad! At the height of our issue, I found myself throwing out loaves of whole grain bread, because the seeds looked too similar and I couldn't eat it, as well as a tub of cinnamon raisin rice pudding- same reason. Logically, I knew it was food, but I could not get myself to eat it! 😂

"When you hear hoofbeats, think horses not zebras" Theodore Woodward

I am, by no means, a pro. I'm simply a person that has had unfortunate luck, and somehow acquired the little guys.
    Any/all 'advice' I have to share is based on my own personal history and/or things I've read from the professionals on this site.
    My profession is medical, which is where I am confident in any advice I give, however rare it may be.
  5. Blackheart

Posted 2 years ago
    Sat Sep 16 2017 11:17:34
    #

Login to Send PM

psychologically_messed_up - 6 minutes ago  » 
    Don't feel bad! At the height of our issue, I found myself throwing out loaves of whole grain bread, because the seeds looked too similar and I couldn't eat it, as well as a tub of cinnamon raisin rice pudding- same reason. Logically, I knew it was food, but I could not get myself to eat it! 😂

Yeah these bucking fugs really mess with your mind, almost to the point of insanity

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

296,659 posts in 50,009 topics over 154 months by 21,868 of 22,349 members. Latest: fightingback, Jenloaa, pleasestop