(4 posts)
  1. Bananza

newbite

Posted 1 year ago
    Fri Apr 27 2018 16:44:45
    #

Login to Send PM

Hello, it's me again.
    I have noticed some red spots (not very raised) on my belly, where I usually have long t-shirt, so it's not too often exposed. I have checked my more exposed areas - arms, legs and I haven't found anything suspicious other than some very mysterious small bruises on my legs. ยจ

It's sometimes a little bit itchy. I have tried to look for bed bugs around the bed, bud haven't really found any. Do you think these "marks" indicate I might have them? I've briefly visited (with a suitcase) a block of flats where about 4 flats were infested, none of which I visited directly. Is there anything I should look for?

PS: The marks are a bit redder irl.

Thanks!

2. Bananza

newbite

Posted 1 year ago
    Fri Apr 27 2018 16:45:35
    #

Login to Send PM

3. Bugsareicky

Posted 1 year ago
    Sat Apr 28 2018 12:31:11
    #

Login to Send PM

It's impossible to identify bites, everyone reacts to them differently, and some don't react at all. These could be anything from mosquito bites to heat rash. Considering you may have been exposed, just keep your eyes open. Use light colored sheets and check them often for black spots/blood spots/cast skins/bugs. If you find any of those things, post some pictures here for a professional opinion. If you find none of these things, then I wouldn't worry. If they are there, you will see signs. It's definitely easy to overreact to every little spot on your body after someone mentions bedbugs lol. I'm SO worried about mosquito season coming, I know every bite is going to have me losing it a little lol.

4. Bananza

newbite

Posted 1 year ago
    Sat Apr 28 2018 17:56:58
    #

Login to Send PM

Bugsareicky - 5 hours ago  » 
    It's impossible to identify bites, everyone reacts to them differently, and some don't react at all. These could be anything from mosquito bites to heat rash. Considering you may have been exposed, just keep your eyes open. Use light colored sheets and check them often for black spots/blood spots/cast skins/bugs. If you find any of those things, post some pictures here for a professional opinion. If you find none of these things, then I wouldn't worry. If they are there, you will see signs. It's definitely easy to overreact to every little spot on your body after someone mentions bedbugs lol. I'm SO worried about mosquito season coming, I know every bite is going to have me losing it a little lol.

Thank you for your kind words! I do have white colored bedding right now and I sometimes see black little drops of something, but usually, it turns out to be just a clump of some fabric fibers. A few times I found there hard drops. Never found any cast that would be specifically bed bug, but Ill post what I found out just now.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

291,771 posts in 48,891 topics over 151 months by 21,460 of 21,863 members. Latest: SimpleObserver, get_out, Dannie