Are these bed bugs?

(2 posts)
  1. albiemota

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Sun Jun 30 2019 19:11:17
    #

Login to Send PM

I had bites showing up on my ankles sporadically within the last month, but this past week I began waking up every morning with 2-3 new bites all over different parts of my body: forear, belly, side of belly, side of legs, mostly all places that touch the bed or are close to the sides I lay on. I examined my bed, box spring, couch, etc, and found no bugs, zero traces of anything like blood or skins or feces. Then I decided to check my nightstand and steam it with my handheld steamer, began running the steam along the edges inside the drawer, and this kind of “came out” as I was doing that. Does it look like a bb nest? Some other bug? I am lost and frustrated and terrified, have spread DE all over my perimeters and isolated my bed and putting rubbing alcohol over my body before bed, and still waking up with bites. I’m scared.

Here’s the “nest”...?

2. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 2 months ago
    Sun Jun 30 2019 23:53:01
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

That is 100% not bedbugs.

Hope that helps.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

If you have found this information helpful please consider leaving feedback on social media via google+ or FaceBook or by like/loving the images.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC (legal requirements) I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about products.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

294,607 posts in 49,509 topics over 153 months by 21,693 of 22,135 members. Latest: mrssachvz, mandy717, Lodo956