Are these bed bugs? [a: bug and stain not bed bug-related]

(4 posts)
  1. feelingocd

newbite

Posted 6 years ago
    Mon Sep 9 2013 13:37:35
    #

Login to Send PM

After looking at your website, I'm pretty sure these are not bed bugs. However, since I've been driving myself crazy, I would still like confirmation from the experts. They are both about 1mm long. I have also included a photo of something that I would like confirmation that it is not a bed bug fecal stain. I haven't found any other evidence besides the items in the photos I'm including.

We went on a 3 week long road trip staying in different hotels every night. I checked for bed bugs in each hotel room and we kept our luggage up off the floor. I did find one bed bug during the stay and we quickly got a different room on a different floor. I knew it was a bed bug since it exploded blood when I went to pick it up with a tissue. I'm just very concerned that we brought bed bugs home with us even though I checked each mattress fairly well.

Thank you for your help to ID these bugs and stain.

2. spideyjg

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Mon Sep 9 2013 17:09:36
    #

Login to Send PM

1st pic a psocid,
    2nd 100% not a BB but inconclusive

Stain doubtful but David is the stain whiz.

Jim

3. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Tue Sep 10 2013 8:27:58
    #

Login to Send PM

hi,

Confirming non of this is bedbug related.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

I am happy to answer questions in public but will not reply to message sent directly or via my company / social media. I am here to help everyone and not just one case at a time.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about pro
  4. feelingocd

newbite

Posted 6 years ago
    Fri Sep 20 2013 12:11:45
    #

Login to Send PM

Thank you both for your help! I sure appreciate this forum!

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

297,432 posts in 50,192 topics over 156 months by 21,934 of 22,435 members. Latest: esedndwi, Help123, Bedbugdaydreams