(3 posts)
  1. madstein

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Wed Nov 16 2016 13:52:19
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi.

I recently started getting what I think is acne on my upper arms. I've always had acne on my back and shoulders but now I'm getting it on my arms and being my paranoid self I googled bed bug bites and now I'm freaking out as my "acne" kind of looks like bite marks.

I searched my entire mattress, box spring, and the wood under my box spring and I didn't find anything that looked like bed bug fecal except one small black mark on the bottom side of my mattress. And it isn't on the side, it's kind of in the middle of my mattress which is weird. I haven't heard of bed bug fecal on the middle of a mattress before. Link:
    http://tinypic.com/m/jh67gk/3

And I found these yellow-ish marks all over my box spring. I was reading some of the forums on here and I thought it could be uric acid (I think that's what it is)? I have no idea but I'm going crazy thinking I have bed bugs. Link:
    http://tinypic.com/m/jh67f6/3

I searched everywhere and I could not find a single bug. I even wake up at 2-4am some nights to see if there are any bugs crawling around as I know that is the time they usually come out and I haven't found anything.

No blood stains, no shed skins, no eggs, and only one black mark that could be fecal.

Please someone help I'm freaking out and have no idea what to do.

2. jim danca

oldtimer

Posted 2 years ago
    Wed Nov 16 2016 14:05:37
    #

Login to Send PM

Doesn't look bedbug related.

PCO and inventor of a bio active bedbug trap
  3. madstein

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Wed Nov 16 2016 14:16:25
    #

Login to Send PM

Thank you so much!

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

294,742 posts in 49,538 topics over 153 months by 21,702 of 22,146 members. Latest: HelpMe342, tristramshandy123, germanhippie