Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » General Topics

Are these bb fecal/blood stains? Picture here.

(8 posts)
  1. Sleepless in NYC

Posted 9 years ago
    Sat Sep 11 2010 1:02:57
    #

Login to Send PM

sorry, forgot to post link to pic. Thanks in advance for any help.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/53882211@N08/4978910058/

2. KillerQueen

oldtimer

Posted 9 years ago
    Sat Sep 11 2010 1:06:18
    #

Login to Send PM

Doesn't look like it to me.

3. Sleepless in NYC

Posted 9 years ago
    Sat Sep 11 2010 1:14:55
    #

Login to Send PM

KillerQueen,
    Thank you for your quick response!!! Now I can sleep a little easier. THANKS!!!!!
    Joyce

4. pinetree

newbite

Posted 8 years ago
    Mon Nov 15 2010 11:49:46
    #

Login to Send PM

picture 2picture1

Hey sleepless, I have the same sort of stains and also bloods stains showing up pretty consistently. Soemtimes they're just light orange with a ring around them like you've shown, but other times they're most definitely blood stains often with the same faint outline/ring around them...I have also shown bites.

Does anyone know what these stains could be from if not beg bugs??

5. buggerthebugs

newbite

Posted 8 years ago
    Mon Nov 15 2010 12:17:45
    #

Login to Send PM

I have something very similar to Sleepless in NYC. A small dot, almost looks like it was made with a ball point pen, with a fainter circle around it. The color is a very light rust and it definitely looks like blood. There are a couple of these at the foot of our bed, on our duvet cover. Nothing on our fitted sheet. I have been getting tiny little red dot-like marks on my upper back/neck that are not welts and don't itch but my skin does feel like it is burning. No bites lined up, it's usually just one that shows up. Any thoughts on whether I have the dreaded bugs? Our mattress is encased and I have looked at our box spring and not seen anything at all. Just those marks on the duvet cover. My husband has no bites.
    I have the same question as Pinetree: if not bed bugs (and I really hope it isn't, what in the h**l can it be?)
    Any thoughts would be welcome. Please help me stop the paranoia!!

6. Sleepless in NYC

Posted 8 years ago
    Mon Nov 15 2010 23:01:22
    #

Login to Send PM

Bump. Pine and bugger, I've bumped this. Hopefully an expert can weigh in, mine were def blood stains, but was happy to hear that they didn't look like bb blood stains. I think mine might have been from one of my kitties.

7. buggerthebugs

newbite

Posted 8 years ago
    Tue Nov 16 2010 9:05:40
    #

Login to Send PM

Thanks Sleepless. The blood stains I found, similar to yours, were coincidentally at the foot of our bed where our dog sleeps. I'm still freaking out though!

8. freakedoutandbroke

Posted 8 years ago
    Tue Nov 16 2010 21:04:13
    #

Login to Send PM

I've seen that type of stain when I have a pimple that I pop; the stain would show up on the pillowcase the next morning many times. I know that sounds gross, but it's true. Maybe it's from BBs but I think it's pimples.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

294,988 posts in 49,598 topics over 153 months by 21,730 of 22,177 members. Latest: nadialula, Charybdea, Maria081