(3 posts)
  1. tjg

newbite

Posted 11 months ago
    Mon Oct 22 2018 3:01:20
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi

I have had bites all over my torso on 7th October and a few more later. The dermatologist said, they could be bed bugs bites. The night before I have sleept over in a friends house, in a guest room, which is mostly used as a lumber room.

On the 2nd of October I have placed a sheet on my bed, that I have latest used (and washed!) on 15th of September in a studio, which we have rented for the weekend. The sheet has been stored in a closet with other sheets and towels and twice, when I have opend it, I could sense a weird smell. I remember thinkig It smeels like wet towels.

No evidence of presence oon the mattres, bed frame. Just one 0,12 inch bed stain.

Of friday our apartment was treated with chemicals by a professional. Will come again on 5th of November

Yesterday I have found this on the balcony, where everything from my bedroom hes been stored in plastic bags.

https://imgur.com/a/GrEzqYf

Thank you!

2. keephopealive

Posted 10 months ago
    Tue Oct 23 2018 9:37:01
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

I'm pretty sure that's a woodlouse; not a biting insect.

3. loubugs

old timer

Posted 10 months ago
    Tue Oct 23 2018 11:48:14
    #

Login to Send PM

keephopealive - 2 hours ago  » 
    Hi,
    I'm pretty sure that's a woodlouse; not a biting insect.

That's true.

Professional entomologist/arachnologist. I consult on all matters dealing with insects and arachnids, including those of natural history and biology to pest management and forensic entomology investigations.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

294,724 posts in 49,536 topics over 153 months by 21,702 of 22,146 members. Latest: HelpMe342, tristramshandy123, germanhippie