Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Bed Bug Treatment

Aprehend ?

(13 posts)
  1. jacksonsi

Posted 1 year ago
    Wed Mar 21 2018 20:34:49
    #

Login to Send PM

So I am still dealing with bed bugs since October! I am considering using Aprehend. Has anyone on here tried it yet ? Does it work ?

2. loubugs

old timer

Posted 1 year ago
    Thu Mar 22 2018 6:17:20
    #

Login to Send PM

jacksonsi - 9 hours ago  » 
    So I am still dealing with bed bugs since October! I am considering using Aprehend. Has anyone on here tried it yet ? Does it work ?

It's available to professional pest management. I think NY and CA still don't have the registration but supposed to be coming.

Professional entomologist/arachnologist. I consult on all matters dealing with insects and arachnids, including those of natural history and biology to pest management and forensic entomology investigations.
  3. jacksonsi

Posted 1 year ago
    Thu Mar 22 2018 20:27:31
    #

Login to Send PM

Thank you for your response Loubugs. I have found a Pco in my area who will do it. I live in the Baltimore suburbs. He has quoted me a price that is reasonable, I am just curious if anyone has used it in the field and if it will work. I have been researching the fungus, and it seems it might be the answer. I sure hope so ! What do you think of this product ?

4. FayeState

oldtimer

Posted 1 year ago
    Thu Mar 22 2018 22:07:43
    #

Login to Send PM

I am so sorry you're still dealing with bed bugs. I know someone on this board said they were going to use it, but did not report how it went. Have you done a Google search on it?

5. jacksonsi

Posted 1 year ago
    Fri Mar 23 2018 20:15:14
    #

Login to Send PM

Yes, I’ve done some research. I emailed the company and they gave me the name of the pco who uses it. I’m probably going to do it, just wondering if anyone else has had results. I read all the info on here from years back too. We’ve spent so much money already, but if this will work, than it’s worth it.

6. FayeState

oldtimer

Posted 1 year ago
    Fri Mar 23 2018 22:00:55
    #

Login to Send PM

I see your point. So when you searched did you see any people evaluate the product?

7. jacksonsi

Posted 1 year ago
    Sat Mar 24 2018 20:51:37
    #

Login to Send PM

No, I haven’t seen anyone evaluate the product yet. But I have read a lot about how the fungus kills the bed bugs, so.....

8. HelpBB

Posted 1 year ago
    Sat Jul 21 2018 12:26:11
    #

Login to Send PM

Any new updates on Aprehend? I sure hope it works. I need my life back and sleep! It has put to much stress on my family. I am in a very very dark place right now.

9. HelpBB

Posted 1 year ago
    Sat Jul 21 2018 12:27:02
    #

Login to Send PM

Any new updates on Aprehend? I sure hope it works. I need my life back and sleep! It has put to much stress on my family. I am in a very very dark place right now.

10. lsdrg706

Posted 1 year ago
    Sat Jul 21 2018 14:51:36
    #

Login to Send PM

I would love to see what the other professionals here say, companies in my area are loving it and saying they are getting good results.

11. jacksonsi

Posted 1 year ago
    Sun Jul 22 2018 21:28:24
    #

Login to Send PM

So the verdict is still out. I did have heat treatment and Aprehend done in mid June. I want to say they are gone, but I just can’t. I am still getting bit. I know, I know , that you can’t go by bites, BUT....I do have bites . I definitely have “ Head Bugs” from dealing with this since October. So much money and so much treatment. I was hoping Aprehend would do them in.I want to come on here and declare success. I’ve gone back to living as normal as possible, and I am taking the wait and see approach. Not much else I can do 🤔

12. yamato_big

newbite

Posted 1 year ago
    Mon Jul 30 2018 14:28:46
    #

Login to Send PM

Please keep us posted in the next month or so to see if there is a reduction. Many of us are interested in efficacy of Aphrehend

13. HelpBB

Posted 1 year ago
    Tue Jul 31 2018 10:30:11
    #

Login to Send PM

I really hope it works! I am a nervous wreck over this bed bug crap! I have had 4 treatments of temprid fx and one of phantom. The exterminator does not want me to use mattress encasements so we havn't. I found a different exterminator that is willing to give Aprehend a try. They said we need mattresses encasements. I don't know what to do. I just hope Aprehend is a good product.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

294,607 posts in 49,509 topics over 153 months by 21,693 of 22,135 members. Latest: mrssachvz, mandy717, Lodo956