Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » General Topics

anyone who Knows about Eastern batbugs PLEASE HELP!

(4 posts)
  1. batbugger

Posted 7 years ago
    Fri Jun 29 2012 11:08:46
    #

Login to Send PM

Please, I have two small children, one is a newborn, we are still finding batbugs and getting bit. We had bats in the attic a month ago and the landlord removed them but, refused to clean and treat the attic. Her pco has tried to tell her they will not reproduce with out the bats but, just last night we found another nymph full of blood. There is so much conflicting info on these bugs some sites say they can't thrive without bats some say they are just like the bed bug. I am so confused and I just want to know if they are going to get in everything and infest us before we can move. I am scared we are going to end up taking them with us. Anyone who knows anything on bat bugs please,PLEASE feel free to comment or pm me.

2. loubugs

old timer

Posted 7 years ago
    Fri Jun 29 2012 13:12:28
    #

Login to Send PM

They may not do well without bats, but given that there are no bat (as far as you stated in your post), the bugs will crawl about and locate you and your family.

Professional entomologist/arachnologist. I consult on all matters dealing with insects and arachnids, including those of natural history and biology to pest management and forensic entomology investigations.
  3. KillerQueen

oldtimer

Posted 7 years ago
    Fri Jun 29 2012 21:33:55
    #

Login to Send PM

Where are you from?

4. batbugger

Posted 7 years ago
    Mon Jul 2 2012 22:19:54
    #

Login to Send PM

I am from Maryland USA

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

297,396 posts in 50,186 topics over 156 months by 21,933 of 22,434 members. Latest: Kimmmie46, esedndwi, Help123