Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Tools/ideas for fighting bed bugs

Anyone in Toronto want a free set of climb-ups and a spray can of insecticide?

(4 posts)
  1. twitchyscratchy

Posted 8 years ago
    Mon Jul 12 2010 13:57:28
    #

Login to Send PM

Hello my poor fellow Torontonians who may be suffering from bbs,

I have an unused set of "Climb Up" bedbug interceptors (ordered the 3-pack and could only fit them on the bed and one couch, so I have one unused pair).

I also have a spray can of "Wilson PRO Insecticide", which I used only twice and it's almost full.

I have happily gotten rid of bedbugs, and have been free for many months now. These two things were only part of a massive and soul-sucking IPM plan, but I'm happy I worked so hard as I'm now free from BBs.

Anyway! I would be more than happy to meet someone on the subway line to give away these two items. I know how expensive all these things can be, and even saving $40 can be a big deal.

So, first one to IM me, gets the climb-ups and the aerosol can.

I have ONE requirement. The insecticide contains pyrethrins, which are highly toxic to cats. I won't give the aerosol away to anyone who's not willing to relocate their cat for several days during and after spraying the stuff (and the same should go for those getting a professional spray.)

OK! IM me and let me know! I'll respond publicly to this post once I have a taker to let people know they're no longer available.

Wishing you all strength- you WILL get through this, just don't give up the fight or the hard work. You'll be OK in the end.

2. twitchyscratchy

Posted 8 years ago
    Mon Jul 12 2010 14:21:42
    #

Login to Send PM

ooops! I meant PM, not IM, sorry.

3. twitchyscratchy

Posted 8 years ago
    Thu Jul 15 2010 12:47:05
    #

Login to Send PM

ok, I got a taker! Thanks all, for your interest and good luck.

4. miserableone

Posted 8 years ago
    Thu Jul 15 2010 12:55:34
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi Twitchy.....would you mind posting how you became free??? What methods did you use and how long did it take? Most people here love success stories and would love to be free as well lol

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

287,532 posts in 47,908 topics over 148 months by 21,105 of 21,444 members. Latest: bugsaway71, odetteamo, nyc-bedbugs