Anyone in LA area need a Zapp Bug oven? I'm moving to Europe, can't bring mine

(1 post)
  1. ddpvk

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Mon Apr 18 2016 13:04:26
    #

Login to Send PM

It helped me a lot, I really don't want it to wind up left in the alleyway or thrown in the trash...does anyone in LA need a Zapp bug oven? I'd be down to part with it for like 40.00 only (it's being sold on Amazon for 199.99), or whatever you think is fair. I'd really like for it to go to someone that could benefit from it like I did, since I know how miserable life with bed bugs can be.

I am moving to Europe in two weeks, and have only a limited amount of room for shipping and am getting rid of most of my bulkier things before I go....including my trusty Zapp Bug oven.

It's pretty effective (at least in my experience), I bought it because my Thermalstrike ranger died after only two weeks of getting it, which was a blessing because THIS one is completely collapsible for easy storage, with more usable space, and it is still working fine after like 1 1/2 years.

I got bed bugs 1 1/2 years ago from a hostel I stayed in. I couldn't afford to hire help, so I just got a bed bug killing heater and systematically nuked every item I could think of with it over the course of a month or two, and I haven't needed to use it anymore for over a year now and haven't gotten a single bite since then. I keep it in my trunk so if I stay in a hotel I can keep my stuff in there and nuke it before leaving (still never got over the paranoia) but haven't seen any sign of the buggers.

My email is dldypvik (at) gmail (dot) com, or you can text me at 310 - eight zero six - 3474.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

273,694 posts in 44,823 topics over 137 months by 19,675 of 20,380 members. Latest: fish77, Chevycolt15, bedbugbugs