Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Free for all

Anyone a reddit user? Know how to find something there? (off-topic)

(4 posts)
  1. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 6 years ago
    Mon Sep 30 2013 0:00:04
    #

Login to Send PM

Someone posted a link from something on Reddit's WTF page to the Bedbugger.com site on Thurs. 9/26, which drove not a small number of people to the site (not sure which page) for the next day or so. So I'm curious.

I am usually pretty good with the GoogleFu but haven't used reddit much and can't find it. (I did search for new threads about bed bugs, but there aren't any recent ones.)

If anyone else is inclined to look and can find it, I would be in your debt.

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."
  2. buggyinsyracuse

Posted 6 years ago
    Mon Sep 30 2013 9:10:24
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi Nobugs. The most recent thread that referred to this site that I could find was this one: http://www.reddit.com/r/Bedbugs/comments/1kl2v3/do_mattress_encasements_actually_keep_them_in/. Not sure if that's the one you're talking about.

I'm also not all that good at reddit.

3. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 6 years ago
    Mon Sep 30 2013 23:30:19
    #

Login to Send PM

Thanks, buggy! Not sure if that's it. It definitely got a lot of people excited on Thurs. and Fri. last week. It doesn't seem like this post was recent enough or popular enough to generate such traffic.

Maybe the user linked using a service like tinyurl or something? Or maybe someone deleted it. Hmm.

4. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 6 years ago
    Wed Oct 2 2013 23:37:45
    #

Login to Send PM

Ah! I found it.

Thanks again for your help, buggy, and anyone else who had a look.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

297,427 posts in 50,192 topics over 156 months by 21,934 of 22,435 members. Latest: esedndwi, Help123, Bedbugdaydreams