Any one think this is a fecal stain?

(5 posts)
  1. mrwitz

newbite

Posted 8 years ago
    Tue Oct 18 2011 18:05:31
    #

Login to Send PM

Hopefully this will be the last of my paranoid postings as I got a passive monitor a few days ago. It has been clean for 72 hours now, which can't be a bad sign.

On to the craziness.

First I found this small stain on my top sheet. No idea where it came from but it isn't washed in because this is a brand new sheet. Any thoughts?
    photo 1

After being unable to shake that off I tore apart my bed and launched into a full hour exploration of the frame. Don't think I found anything besides stuff like this photo 2

Despite turning up really not much I just can't shake the feeling that they are hanging around somewhere. With any luck I can put this to bed soon.

Also I think this is an accurate description of how I feel a lot:
    clean

2. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 8 years ago
    Tue Oct 18 2011 18:21:50
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

Although I am viewing on an iPhone nothing there looks faecal or bedbug related to me.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

I am happy to answer questions in public but will not reply to message sent directly or via my company / social media. I am here to help everyone and not just one case at a time.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about pro
  3. mrwitz

newbite

Posted 8 years ago
    Tue Oct 18 2011 18:39:59
    #

Login to Send PM

Mr. Cain,

Thanks for the prompt reply! It is actually your BBAlert Passive that is help keeping me sane right now as well, so I guess I owe you two thank yous.

As I said I think I am getting jumpy over more and more trivial things because I am slowly eliminating every possible sign of bedbugs in my place. The list must be almost through. (At least I hope so.)

-Witz

PS iphone, huh? How are you liking iOS5? As someone who probably gets 40,000 calls a day you must love the notification center.

4. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 8 years ago
    Tue Oct 18 2011 19:12:55
    #

Login to Send PM

I am a ludite on a 3GS but it's stable. London traffic means I can check in between jobs and often gave 10+ windows I scroll through. An iPad would be nice but I would rather a processor upgrade to my old HP TC1100 which was awesome for hand writing recognition.

Glad to hear it's helping you focus on confirming signs, hopefully you will see the logic and discipline of the product.

David

5. mrwitz

newbite

Posted 8 years ago
    Tue Oct 18 2011 23:04:04
    #

Login to Send PM

Yeah, some of those old tablet computers were great. I had a roomate who had a toshiba something or other that was awesome to doodle on.

Since I brought up the monitor I was hoping you could give me a bit of advice. When I got mine I wasn't real sure about where to place it and slapped it on the back of frame facing the wall, by my head (current location)

Now I am thinking that might not be the best place for it and am considering moving it to a place I have heard other people discuss, the middle of the top slat of my bed. My only thought is that the slats on my bed are very narrow, would that be a problem? (proposed location)

Thank you as always for taking your time to respond to these small matters. Long live your 3gs!

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

297,396 posts in 50,186 topics over 156 months by 21,933 of 22,434 members. Latest: Kimmmie46, esedndwi, Help123