Any idea what this is?

(3 posts)

Tags:

1. eyeh@tebugs

Posted 4 years ago
    Thu Aug 13 2015 9:03:00
    #

Login to Send PM

First want to start by saying thank you to all the pros who give their time to this site, and the non pros that share their experience to help everyone.

I have photos of something that I'm honestly not even sure if it's a bug but the scenario is strange and may be a little TMI but not being truthful will not help.

I've had 2 confirmed cases of bed bugs (3 years apart), the most recent earlier this year. I am much more paranoid now than I was after the first instance. I also have very sensitive skin that is bumpy and often itchy.

Last night i was sitting in my living room and a felt a pinch low on my stomach, below my underwear line. When i looked to check there, I found what is in the photo on the inside of my underwear right where the pinchiing was. It wasn't moving so was able to take it out. There are 3 photos of the same thing.

http://imgur.com/hVRBqpz,Ntd68uQ,gRJIvqV#0

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. BigDummy

oldtimer

Posted 4 years ago
    Thu Aug 13 2015 9:46:16
    #

Login to Send PM

Not a clue what that thing is, but bed bug it is not.

3. loubugs

old timer

Posted 4 years ago
    Thu Aug 13 2015 9:53:23
    #

Login to Send PM

Really can't say. The images are too small to be able to view properly for an identification. Pictures should be shot at highest resolution and largest picture size.

Professional entomologist/arachnologist. I consult on all matters dealing with insects and arachnids, including those of natural history and biology to pest management and forensic entomology investigations.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

296,728 posts in 50,022 topics over 155 months by 21,871 of 22,355 members. Latest: BedBugNinja, citycpap, AnxiousAngela1989