(2 posts)
  1. radicalacceptance

newbite

Posted 10 years ago
    Sat Dec 5 2009 16:56:01
    #

Login to Send PM

hi all,

i'm in brooklyn and planning to move at the end of this month. is anyone interested in sharing a vikane chamber? the thing is, i dont actually have bed bugs (well, two PCOs have cleared me and I haven't seen or felt any signs of them but I rent a room in an apartment that is infested and undergoing treatment). i was planning on moving out of the apartment at the end of the month anyway, and now i'm freaking out because i dont want to have to stay and endure the anxiety of possibly getting them.

i want to make sure when i move i dont spread them (even though i dont have them i'm going to assume i have been exposed to be safe). does anyone want to share the cost a vikane chamber? i dont have much stuff at all. i'm actually considering ditching all my furniture if i need to... whatever it takes to shed this constant state of paranoia and panic. the things i've read about the vikane chamber/truck move are seriously the most comforting thing i've read about in a long time.

also, im currently looking for an apartment so if anyone is looking for an apartment or a new roommate and is scared because of the bed bug issue... we could explore the idea of starting over together... this trauma is ridiculous!

helpmemovesoon@gmail.com

2. bb_gave_me_ocd

Posted 10 years ago
    Sat Dec 5 2009 19:28:16
    #

Login to Send PM

Just PMed you radicalacceptance.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

297,399 posts in 50,188 topics over 156 months by 21,933 of 22,434 members. Latest: Kimmmie46, esedndwi, Help123