Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Bed bug pest control firms (PCOs), Bed bug k9s, etc.

another THANK YOU to Killerqueen

(30 posts)
  1. water123

newbite

Posted 9 years ago
    Wed Dec 23 2009 21:17:39
    #

Login to Send PM

After waking up with some bites two weeks ago I freaked out in fear of bed bugs. We called our building management who sent up a local PCO who did an inspection and found nothing. No bites for a few more days and I thought all is good and well.

This morning I woke up with about six nasty bites and all was not well. After about three hours on this and other websites I knew I NEEDED Killerqueen to do an inspection. John was kind enough to fit us in to his busy today right around 7pm. John and Ralph are the ultimate gentlemen - they gave us plenty of time and didn't rush us even as we bombarded them with questions. They spent about 1 hour plus until he actually found the evidence . The other guys left in ten minutes and claim they found nothing.

Obviously we are crushed. We heard lots of bad stories and we are eager to get past this. In all this without John we would be lost. He recommended a treatment plan and we are anxious to have him begin ASAP as we know he CAN get rid of the problem. While we haven't met every other PCO - I won't even consider using anyone else. His reputation proceeds him.

Thank you John and Ralph for helping us and I look forward to updating everyone once we are BB free.

2. BettyV4

Posted 9 years ago
    Thu Dec 24 2009 7:44:21
    #

Login to Send PM

good luck

3. KillerQueen

oldtimer

Posted 9 years ago
    Thu Dec 24 2009 14:43:16
    #

Login to Send PM

Thanks water123!

Was very nice meeting you & I'm glad I was able to help. I have a good NOSE for low level problems =)

Don't worry .. we will put this mess behind you asap.

Best, KQ

4. BettyV4

Posted 9 years ago
    Fri Dec 25 2009 20:45:20
    #

Login to Send PM

Hope it all works out - you never know

5. KillerQueen

oldtimer

Posted 9 years ago
    Fri Dec 25 2009 22:54:38
    #

Login to Send PM

Move on Betty .. move on

6. Adele

Posted 9 years ago
    Sat Dec 26 2009 0:31:36
    #

Login to Send PM

Killerqueen - betty is not saying anything derogatory or negative that she needs to move on from. she has a right to post her views as anyone else does without being bullied, threatened or told to move on.

if you insist on having these people come onto the boards out of the woodwork (no pun intended) and write these glowing reviews (which you have a right to do ) then you need to be able to deal with any other differing views being posted afterwards

if you disagree with me then take it up with the host/moderator - she has repeated this point many times so deal with it

Killerqueen - move on and let Betty post her comments without resorting to bullying tactics

7. KillerQueen

oldtimer

Posted 9 years ago
    Sat Dec 26 2009 0:40:50
    #

Login to Send PM

The site is turning into the Dr. Phil show .... Move on Adele .. Move on.

8. Adele

Posted 9 years ago
    Sat Dec 26 2009 0:50:36
    #

Login to Send PM

ok Killerqueen - I've just flagged your posting for moderation - you need to stop telling people not to post their views

if you can have people come on the boards and post good reviews you need to deal with other people posting differing opinions.

so deal with it

oh and save your effort typing and please don't tell me to move on - unless you can graciously accept everyone's opinions - YOU are the one that needs to move on

9. NOTOBUGS

newbite

Posted 9 years ago
    Sat Dec 26 2009 0:56:53
    #

Login to Send PM

Adele - I thought KQ helped you??? No?? It seems you posted that before. Why the attack?

10. KillerQueen

oldtimer

Posted 9 years ago
    Sat Dec 26 2009 0:57:47
    #

Login to Send PM

You can post whatever you want. AND I'LL DO THE SAME.

Maybe I'll send a mass email to the last 400 clients I did bed bug treatments and insections for, asking them to write reviews so you have move to read and comment about.

I'll work on that tomorrow.

11. Adele

Posted 9 years ago
    Sat Dec 26 2009 1:00:32
    #

Login to Send PM

NOTOBUGS - 2 minutes ago  » 
    Adele - I thought KQ helped you??? No?? It seems you posted that before. Why the attack?

I am not attacking - I am defending the right of all posters to write their opinions and Killerqueen was telling Betty not to post her opinion and to move on

I think it's wrong - it's not about who helped me and who didn't

12. NOTOBUGS

newbite

Posted 9 years ago
    Sat Dec 26 2009 1:03:55
    #

Login to Send PM

Adele - your post should be flagged for moderation.....you alway attack anything that KQ says . I am just trying to figure out why. I am sure KQ is one of the most valuable members of the site and someone no one wants to loose.

I follow this site (have only posted a couple times) but this seems to becoming a recurring scene from you. One the one hand you say he helped you very much and then on the other hand you attack....

It reminds me of when Bush said "the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing" - - and he had his hands backwards....

13. KillerQueen

oldtimer

Posted 9 years ago
    Sat Dec 26 2009 1:05:59
    #

Login to Send PM

NOTOBUGS - 5 minutes ago  » 

Attack is a good word.
    Bed Bug work is tricky NOTOBUGS. Sometimes certain people need more help than an exterminator.
    But, I'm only just that .. a bug killer. I can't help everybody. I'm being attacked directly and indirectly on this site .. you should see my private message box.

14. NOTOBUGS

newbite

Posted 9 years ago
    Sat Dec 26 2009 1:06:56
    #

Login to Send PM

Killerqueen was telling Betty not to post her opinion and to move on

Not actually true - - he never told Betty not to post her opinion. Everyday, in anyone's life, we just have to move on.

15. Adele

Posted 9 years ago
    Sat Dec 26 2009 1:11:53
    #

Login to Send PM

again - I am not attacking and everyone has an instrinsic right to post their opinions without being told to "move one"

whether someone who has tried to help me or not does not matter it's irrelevent

betty has a right to post her opinion - as you do by the way - so I won't comment on your accusations

In the interest of keeping this thread from deteriorating anymore - I'm not going to keep this silly conversation going

It's just my opinion that no one has the right to tell anyone else to move on except nobugs

and Betty is entitled to her opinions without Killerqueen telling her to stop

this is not attacking but rather defending

16. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 9 years ago
    Sat Dec 26 2009 2:29:27
    #

Login to Send PM

I don't even know where to begin with this one. I think MOST readers of the site will be mystified by this entire discussion! It seems like people are sniping back and forth and most will not know why.

The rules of the site allow people to post reviews and comments, as long as they are factual (because, for example, saying something negative about someone which is untrue or can't be substantiated can get you into legal trouble-- and no, I am not a lawyer).

But from the perspective of a newbite, murkiness is confusing. If you have something of substance to say, come right out and say it!

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."
  17. BettyV4

Posted 9 years ago
    Sat Dec 26 2009 9:42:46
    #

Login to Send PM

All I ever asked asked was a clear definition of what work exactly was done and where it stopped because of reasons I'll never understand. I always respected KQ until situations arose beyond my control because I wasn't here. The invoice received says nothing about which rooms were treated and those that weren't. I want nothing from this man - just knowledge regarding areas treated. I need this info because even if there was a bit of success, they came back. I need to know and was told by Doug Summers to contact KQ to discuss ramifications of other treatments in accordance with the DE. Can I steam; will it ruin work KQ did, etc. That is it. KQ claims I'm unstable - I claim I need these questions answered. I too have paper trails, emails, etc. I've never had to go through this with other PCO's. All upfront and honest.

18. water123

newbite

Posted 9 years ago
    Sat Dec 26 2009 22:58:23
    #

Login to Send PM

BettyV4 - 1 day ago  » 
    Hope it all works out - you never know

I DO hope it works out and frankly was a bit disappointed with your response. I spent hours and hours researching on various websites, speaking with different people with past experience, and using a bit of common sense and all roads led to the fact that KillerQueen should be my first choice. I don't know the experience you had, but it seems like most everyone else found his work to be satisfactory, in an area where quality work isn't so sure.

Am I 100% confident that KillerQueen will rid me of the problem? No, nothing in this world is certain. But I think he should be my first and hopefully last choice.

Our lives were thrown into disarray last week when we found the bed bugs. KillerQueen has so far given us the most hope - he has been patient, he answered all our questions (and continues to do so at all hours of the day). My review here was 1) a letter of thanks to KQ, 2) a letter to bedbugger members where I found KQ to tell of the experience I have had so far.
    I was hoping for better feedback from the people here...

19. BettyV4

Posted 9 years ago
    Sun Dec 27 2009 8:45:00
    #

Login to Send PM

What you are hearing is honesty. I hope your situation clears with whomever you use. That still has nothing to do with the fact that I've been ignored because of reasons that are not relevant in the moment. We all have questions when our work is done - With KQ that was several months ago - still I need to understand for treatment sake exactly what rooms were treated so I don't mess up the work he did. If he refuses to tell me (that info by the way was never stipulated on invoice) there's no way for me to know. Look, no one is perfect - PCO or whomever. I certainly am not perfect by a long shot. I just believe you put aside your grieveances and help someone who needs it. I work with people infected with Hep C - part of a task force - I couldn't ever imagine under any circumstances not being there. We allneed help if your ego can't handle that - well your problem. I also saved all emails and blogs, and more.

20. BettyV4

Posted 9 years ago
    Sun Dec 27 2009 8:49:27
    #

Login to Send PM

By the way the thought of moving on is great. EXACTLY what I want to do. However, the questions in terms of my treatment need to be answered. This is not harrassment - it's part of a well done extermination. I've been told how unstable I am - which since the onset of bbs won't deny; however I started therapy = went oon meds - and will be a bb advocate this year. Also looking for task force involvement. This is not being unstable - it's being proactive in a situation that needs alot of people involvement. Unstable? no. Angry at being ignored? Very.

21. KillerQueen

oldtimer

Posted 9 years ago
    Sun Dec 27 2009 11:40:25
    #

Login to Send PM

Betty either you are a flat out liar or you can‘t read. You are being ignored because I’m not in the business of mental health. Your treatment was done 9, yes 9 months ago and I was the 5th exterminator after 18 months of failed treatments by others. You now praise the current exterminator because he listens to you! This is the same exterminator who failed in your apartment for months and months. This is the same exterminator you cried over the phone to me about who told you to learn to live with the problem because it’s not going away. I wonder if he ever did anything for free for you!

I did half of what I normally do during a treatment in your home and you were bed bug free for 5 or six months. I can post your email if you want others to see it. You trash talked me on this site, your husband cursed me out via emails, and I have been harassed by you since on this board publicly and privately. Then six months later you call my office and email me asking that I please work for you because I was the only one who provided any relief (not seeing a bug or being bitten for 6 months). I can post that email to if you like. Since that email and since I refused to work for you, you have gone on the attack with private messages and stupid nonsense posts here.

You have praised your current exterminator (the one you walked away from) (the one that failed in your home). He is working in your home now applying chemical so ask him what you should do. You are looking in the wrong place for answers. I was doing your treatment for FREE because you cried poverty to me. Your problem cost me money and I tried to help you out. You know why I stopped working in your home during the first treatment. I can post my reasons here as well if you want your public life exposed, just let me know.

But as always, I’m pointed out as the bad guy here by you. Imagine if I did do the full amount of work I intended to do. I would have sealed off your home from the problem next door without a question in my mind. And you would not have bed bugs today. I did half of 1 treatment I normally do and you were clear for 6 months. And it cost you nothing! You do the math or find another person who can say that about a problem they fought for 18 months and failed.

I’m a busy man but I’m tired of your lies so I will post verbatim what is written out on your invoice for others to see who is who here. And again I’ll ask you to ask anyone on this site if they ever received an invoice so detailed of the work that was done. After this … leave me alone!

From your invoice:
    Steam treated all possible furniture on second and third floor.

Treated baseboards in the basement, first, second, and third floor with Demand CS.

Also treated undersides of furniture on second and third floor with Demand CS

Treated cracks and crevices on second floor with both Drione and Tri-Die dust.

Treated futon in living room and both mattresses and boxsprngs on third floor with Bedlam.

The products that were used or documented: READ YOUR INVOICE

The treatment code (meaning: crack & crevice, direct contact, etc.) is noted: READ YOUR INVOICE.

The equipment code (meaning: duster, compressed air sprayer, etc.) is noted: READ YOUR INVOICE.

The site location of where the chemical was used (meaning: kitchen, living room, bedroom, etc.) is noted: READ YOUR INVOICE.

And the amount of chemical used is noted as well: READ YOUR INVOICE

You were also given a copy of the product label to every chemical I listed and used.

So again …. after working for you for free 9 months ago, after 18 months of failed treatments by 5 other exterminators who gave you zero relief, and are now working with one of those exterminators who failed previously and is applying chemical inside your home and over anything I did, not to mention anything I did has long wore off, what do I owe you?

22. KillerQueen

oldtimer

Posted 9 years ago
    Sun Dec 27 2009 12:08:22
    #

Login to Send PM

I also want to add that while I have always been a generous person for people in need, after my experience with you, you have made it difficult for me to be who I am with others .

But I have tried and will continue to help those in need.

This week alone I gave a brand new Nightwatch system with 2 weeks of C02 canisters to a school I don’t work for or make any money from to help monior their library while the children are on vacation. FREE

I was scheduled for a 1 bedroom treatment 3 weeks ago (the only job I booked to do right that day) and felt that after I arrived there was no issue with bed bugs. Rather than charge the person $1000.00 for a problem I felt was over, I set up a Nightwatch system a few days later. This time and material cost me money (3 trips into NYC from Long Island). I told them I would charge them $200.00 for the use of the system and for 2 visits to their home. Guess what? No bed bugs .. and I said Merry Christmas .. no charge, it’s on me.

Megan.Orange or a name similar to that on this site was asking questions about roasting books in an oven a few days ago. A person I have never met, can’t work for (she is in Cali) and will never see in my life, well … she said she can’t afford a packtite unit. Guess what .. I’m mailing one out First thing Monday for her. FREE from me so she does not risk buring her house down.

And add another 3 or4 free inspections for people this week that should have cost them (and they were expecting to pay) $300.00 for .. Done for Free by me ..

I do this type of thing all the time for people.. but you make it harder and make me think where peoples intentions and hearts are.

23. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 9 years ago
    Sun Dec 27 2009 19:46:45
    #

Login to Send PM

From what I can gather, BettyV4 has asked for specific information, and KillerQueen has provided it above.

Now let's all move on!

water123, I am sorry this happened on your thread, but it obviously has nothing to do with you.
    Best wishes to you!

24. paulaw0919

oldtimer

Posted 9 years ago
    Sun Dec 27 2009 20:14:32
    #

Login to Send PM

Water123. My bed bug infestation was over 2yrs ago before KQ was on the boards here, before PCO's like him were known, before many tools we have today to make the process easier.

I have never hired KQ for our infestation was done with before he came to the site. But I will say this. I have spoken to him on a few occassions with questions and he has always taken the time to answer, which in return put my mind at ease.

With all the knowledge/tools that we have at this stage in the game, and with KQ's experience/knowledge, I feel confident you are in good hands. I also think you will be over with this with little to no traumatic effects as some have experienced 2yrs ago when less experienced PCO's were all that were out there and no tools that are available today.

I wish you and your family the best in the New Year to come.

25. water123

newbite

Posted 9 years ago
    Sun Dec 27 2009 21:19:42
    #

Login to Send PM

paulaw0919 - 1 hour ago  » 
    Water123. My bed bug infestation was over 2yrs ago before KQ was on the boards here, before PCO's like him were known, before many tools we have today to make the process easier.
    I have never hired KQ for our infestation was done with before he came to the site. But I will say this. I have spoken to him on a few occassions with questions and he has always taken the time to answer, which in return put my mind at ease.
    With all the knowledge/tools that we have at this stage in the game, and with KQ's experience/knowledge, I feel confident you are in good hands. I also think you will be over with this with little to no traumatic effects as some have experienced 2yrs ago when less experienced PCO's were all that were out there and no tools that are available today.

Thanks Paula - thats the response we were hoping for...some hope!
    Happy and healthy New Year to you and yours as well...

26. BettyV4

Posted 9 years ago
    Sun Dec 27 2009 21:49:44
    #

Login to Send PM

I would like to add that whatever personal interactions KQ and I encountered no one should assume that he's not qualified to do a good job. None of this insanity was ever about his competency as a PCO. The huge misunderstandings don't determine his abilities. I would like to make that very clear. I'm not going to print the last message you sent me; I won't go that way. In fact, thanks you for your detailed info. By the way, Ceasar is wonderful in many, many ways, and you have ridiculed his work methods; I am not the PCO here. I don't know what always works better than something else. Anyway, yes - it sure is time to move on. And just to reiterate one more time - this was NEVER about KQ's abilities as a PCO!!!!!

27. KillerQueen

oldtimer

Posted 9 years ago
    Sun Dec 27 2009 21:57:36
    #

Login to Send PM

BettyV4 - 5 minutes ago  » 
    By the way, Ceasar is wonderful in many, many ways, and you have ridiculed his work methods

I'll end it here .. but don't put words in my mouth. I never once mentioned a company or a man who works or owns one publicly. You did.

28. upagain

Posted 9 years ago
    Sun Dec 27 2009 22:10:03
    #

Login to Send PM

paulaw0919 - 1 hour ago  » 

I've also have never hired KQ, or even met him for that matter. I have spoke to him on the phone a few times concerning a scare I had and he has always spoke to me as if we were old buddies. (He even gave me insight to help me with a termite problem I had!) He was always reassuring to me and took time to answer my late night phone calls and respond to all my questions about inspections etc. His knowledge of bbs seems endless from the conversations I've had with him.

29. megan.orange

newbite

Posted 9 years ago
    Mon Dec 28 2009 19:56:07
    #

Login to Send PM

All I have to say after reading all of this... this is is a forum to help and support other people who have/did have the same problems with vicious vampire jerks. We are here to support and not attack each other, it doesn't matter who said what, yeah, there will be fights, but all in all, I may be a hippie, but all in all, we are all going through the same ridiculous matter. How can there be so much fighting going on when we are all fighting the same enemy, the bastards whom we awake to right next to our pillows. Support loves. The fact that KillerQueen has sent me something, as a college student, I could never afford. That shows the respect we should have on here. We are here for each other. Chances are we are all going through almost the same thing. Respect and support, as I said before, will get us through the hardest of ventures. These bb's are vicious thanks to evolution and we have to fight them for all we're worth. I don't think that fighting each other will help extinguish them from our lives. I know, I'm a hippie, but I didn't go anywhere, do anything, buy anything that would have caused my distress with these bastards. So let's not fight, we are all on the same boat, fighting the same enemy. <3

30. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 9 years ago
    Mon Dec 28 2009 20:33:02
    #

Login to Send PM

On that note, I am going to seal this thread off.

RSS feed for this topic

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

294,607 posts in 49,509 topics over 153 months by 21,693 of 22,135 members. Latest: mrssachvz, mandy717, Lodo956