another ID request here

(4 posts)
  1. Beepbop

newbite

Posted 3 months ago
    Sun Aug 12 2018 19:45:03
    #

Login to Send PM

See photos at the link (hope it works) - found the first on my bed last night. no streaks or smears, no bites consistent with bed bugs. I picked it up with a toilet tissue (he was very squirmy!) and flushed him.
    today i woke up and did a full inspection, but found nothing on the mattress or any other surfaces. then looked at the ground and saw another little thing. I snatched it up and put into a jar. I think it's dead.

I tried as hard as i could but iphone x apparently doesn't have such a great camera...sorry

https://imgur.com/a/ka4bt6o

https://imgur.com/a/ka4bt6o

2. Beepbop

newbite

Posted 3 months ago
    Sun Aug 12 2018 21:34:21
    #

Login to Send PM

I can provide more contex if needed! I’ve tried again to get a closeup and I think it’s just a bit too small for my camera.

3. KillerQueen

oldtimer

Posted 3 months ago
    Sun Aug 12 2018 22:38:59
    #

Login to Send PM

Cant make out what it is with that picture. Possibly a stink bug?

4. loubugs

old timer

Posted 3 months ago
    Mon Aug 13 2018 7:26:22
    #

Login to Send PM

It might be best to take a picture but on another background. Maybe graph paper or lined paper.

Professional entomologist/arachnologist. I consult on all matters dealing with insects and arachnids, including those of natural history and biology to pest management and forensic entomology investigations.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

282,324 posts in 46,979 topics over 143 months by 20,733 of 21,006 members. Latest: motherbuggedfather, anxiouscat, Bug Fighter