Another Fecal ID, Please

(3 posts)
  1. datgirl

newbite

Posted 3 months ago
    Tue Mar 19 2019 20:54:33
    #

Login to Send PM

I’m so sorry to keep bothering everyone. I just keep...FINDING things. This is a pillowcase that was just placed on the bed last night. I don’t know what it looked like when it was put on the bed because I wasn’t the one making the bed. Doesn’t smear. Nothing leaked through to the pillow. Thank you!

2. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 3 months ago
    Tue Mar 19 2019 23:27:35
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

It’s not bedbug faecal. Please look at the finer detail of the reference images and you will see its not correct for bedbug.

Hope that helps.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

If you have found this information helpful please consider leaving feedback on social media via google+ or FaceBook or by like/loving the images.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC (legal requirements) I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about products.
  3. datgirl

newbite

Posted 3 months ago
    Thu Mar 21 2019 12:20:07
    #

Login to Send PM

My apologies for not thanking you for this earlier, David. I felt like the spotting was too scattered and light for fecal, but I also wasn’t sure if it was old fecal staining that went through the wash.

Thank you again for being so patient with me. I’m trying to stay calm and remind myself that the odds are good, if not certain, that I have no bed bugs. I flipped over my couch last night to do as good of an inspection as I can on the piece of furniture that I’m worried about the most. I found nothing but more staining that you already determined was not fecal (seems to be marker used on the chipboard frame), what I thought may have been a cast skin that crumbled easily and was most likely wood, and a red speck that I thought was a nymph but didn’t squish and turned out to be a lint ball.

I’m still leaping at every mark and itch, but I know, logically, this is more head bugs than anything.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

291,396 posts in 48,808 topics over 150 months by 21,434 of 21,838 members. Latest: dc8184, bedbugtoronto, stinson