Am I "Success" Story?

(2 posts)
  1. Jerusajohanna1692

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Thu Nov 17 2016 10:36:03
    #

Login to Send PM

Hello everyone. Sorry I haven’t posted in a while but I don’t have internet at home. I am wondering if you would consider me a “success” story?

I first discovered 4 bedbugs on my mattress (with fecal matter) and 1 on my box spring back in June. I immediately got encasement covers for my bed and my couch/chair. I vacuumed every other day and sprayed alcohol solution along baseboards every night. After that I only saw 1 bug and that was in early August.

Since then I have not seen any bugs; no fecal matter; no skin casements; nothing in my climb-ups; and have had no bites. I won’t remove my coverings for at least 18 months just in case. I’m sure when I first got them I had a mild infestation.

Do you think I am in the clear?
    Appreciate your opinion.
    Thank you
    JJ1692

2. jim danca

oldtimer

Posted 2 years ago
    Thu Nov 17 2016 15:33:03
    #

Login to Send PM

If you've gone 90 days without seeing any evidence, you don't have a bedbug problem anymore. Low level problems, less than five bugs, can oftentimes be resolved in a 14-21 day time period.

PCO and inventor of a bio active bedbug trap

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

294,704 posts in 49,532 topics over 153 months by 21,699 of 22,143 members. Latest: shawnpayne1982, JaphaSundog, Missdebra2323