After 2nd Heat Treatment... Bites?

(3 posts)
  1. mellondon

newbite

Posted 5 months ago
    Mon Apr 9 2018 15:10:34
    #

Login to Send PM

We had our second heat treatment on Thursday, 5th April. I have two new sort of marks/bites and my daughter has a few on her legs. They are different to the ones that i usually get. They don't itch and look more like spots. Also, they go down within a day. I react badly to bites and mine usually last for days and I get welts.

Is this normal? Do you think they are still here? This happened after the first one. We would get spots once or twice a week that were different to the ones previously and then nothing for a month. We then started getting them really bad where I was getting welts on my back. That's when we knew we had them again. I don't understand after 2 heat treatments that we still have them. How is this possible?

2. BigDummy

oldtimer

Posted 5 months ago
    Mon Apr 9 2018 16:14:32
    #

Login to Send PM

Have you found any live bed bugs? It sounds like there's something else irritating your skin. Did the PCO perform another heat treatment without finding any live samples?

Killer of bed bugs for Homeless Empowerment Program
  3. mellondon

newbite

Posted 5 months ago
    Mon Apr 9 2018 18:07:11
    #

Login to Send PM

We only saw theee nymphs before the first heat treatment. We did find new decal stains before the second heat treatment. The BBS were in our wood headboard and couch this time. They found live ones while doing the heat treatment. We have 5 more months of guarantee with the PC. It’s posdible for a skin irritation. My skin is very sensitive.

I just don’t know what to do anymore. It feels like it’s been going on forever. This is now our 4th month of dealing with them. We are so stressed and in tears most days.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

279,327 posts in 46,290 topics over 141 months by 20,404 of 21,244 members. Latest: Bedbughelp, Anxietykilledme, Jwag0327