Adventures with Packtite/BugZapp, etc.

(1 post)
  1. glinsar

newbite

Posted 5 years ago
    Fri Aug 8 2014 12:41:37
    #

Login to Send PM

I got my BugZapp yesterday and I must say I'm having a lot of fun with it. I have a lot of questions about it and it can be hard to navigate the forums due to how many threads there are on the topic, so I thought I'd start a fresh one for anybody who wants to discuss these products.

My first two tries were successful but a pain because it took hours to heat up. My third try, I preheated it and it's working much better. Maybe a little too well because after about 20 minutes my items were heated up to 150!! I turned it off and am monitoring to make sure it stays above 120 for the required hour. I didn't want it above 150 because I have some power cables and markers that were in my bedside stand drawer in there. When I dumped out the items from my drawer, two BB started running around. I caught one of them and put it in a cup and put the cup in my BugZapp. Is that sick? I just want to make sure it works! The other got into the kitchen sink, so I washed it down the drain. Hopefully it won't survive and come find me.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

294,649 posts in 49,518 topics over 153 months by 21,698 of 22,141 members. Latest: carterscott, ohkayiguess, shawnpayne1982