Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Bed bug pest control firms (PCOs), Bed bug k9s, etc.

Advantage Pest Control Toronto Review

(1 post)
  1. oopsies

newbite

Posted 11 months ago
    Fri Sep 15 2017 12:46:43
    #

Login to Send PM

My landlord called them to inspect for bed bugs. They left a mess in my bedroom and stained my white sheets and some clothing. I tried washing it out but it's still there. I think the dog pooped in my room and they tried to clean it up because I could smell the stink after they left. They should've told us after the inspection. In addition, the inspector asked about my bites. I said they itched and he said that it's not bed bugs. I'm sorry, but everyone reacts differently. I don't even react right away - takes about a day. Quite disappointed by the lack of professionalism. This is what happens when they kick you out of your unit while performing the inspection - they can say anything, do anything, and basically get away with anything. Who knows if they even actually performed the inspection? Be warned and always check bedbugger.com forums first as professionals post their advice on the forums. Photo proof attached.

https://ibb.co/cBs8g5

931 Progress Ave #12, Scarborough, ON M1G 3V5, Canada
    advantagepestcontrol.co
    +1 416-297-8010

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

277,753 posts in 45,865 topics over 139 months by 20,195 of 21,000 members. Latest: dmlee, curiousbug123, bbcurious