Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Detection / Identification of bed bugs

a question for David cane

(5 posts)
  1. cantcallit2016

Posted 2 years ago
    Tue Dec 20 2016 13:59:59
    #

Login to Send PM

You have been a great help now my question is just your opinion moved away from a apartment was told after 6 treatments was clear this was painted new carpet bought all new furniture washed dried all clothes sealed been here for 7 months in that time have gotten around 50 bumps that look like bites the insane itching found blood spots on sheets few times but no signs of actual bb no cast no actual bug of no sign was treated about a month ago pco found nothing either look this place over constantly not no clutter floors,walls,furniture everything just your opinion what would be your next move just tired after all these months not finding no actual bug and searching all the time sorry was long post

2. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 2 years ago
    Wed Dec 21 2016 7:33:40
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

First of all I would be using Passive Monitoring to confirm what is going on.

The lack of punctuation in your writing is indicative of not being in clear control of the situation and as such you need to do the "stop and take a deep breath". You don't solve these sorts of issues with outright speed its the experience that is the critical element.

If the monitoring comes back clear after 14 days then the next step would be to look at the process I call "mystery bite pack". Its an approach I have developed to help collect data in a specific format to narrow down what could be the cause. The data takes a while to collect and analyse but that is because it compares the new information to all the existing cases and data sets to eliminate the obvious. The documents are not available online as its a workbook that we send to people in the post. Details of it can be found on my website.

Hope that helps.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

I am happy to answer questions in public but will not reply to message sent directly or via my company / social media. I am here to help everyone and not just one case at a time.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about pro
  3. cantcallit2016

Posted 2 years ago
    Wed Dec 21 2016 7:52:09
    #

Login to Send PM

I was exhausted while typing I have been using climb ups for a little over a week sorry for not adding that been clean the whole time and I do appreciate the advice as well thanks

4. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 2 years ago
    Wed Dec 21 2016 7:58:25
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

Take that breath and have a read on Passive Monitors because its a different approach to Climb-ups and isolating your bed.

David

5. cantcallit2016

Posted 2 years ago
    Wed Dec 21 2016 8:02:07
    #

Login to Send PM

Will do thank you David

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

295,754 posts in 49,796 topics over 154 months by 21,795 of 22,260 members. Latest: insecureuser, o0liver19, Laura07