oldtimer

Posted 7 years ago
    Fri Jan 13 2012 13:08:20
    #

Login to Send PM

http://youtu.be/RFkFJ5lLcMI

Artist: The Mighty Spoiler
    Song: Bedbug

Listen to the lyrics very carefully if you want to maximise on smiles, it seems that its not just Star Wars roles where the ladies loose out.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

If you have found this information helpful please consider leaving feedback on social media via google+ or FaceBook or by like/loving the images.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC (legal requirements) I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about products.
  2. jduk

Posted 7 years ago
    Fri Jan 13 2012 14:26:28
    #

Login to Send PM

Har de har!!! Well that explains it then, although my bbs tended to spare my "bumpah" in deference to my other set of female charms! I guess we are just so much sweet meat. Should we be flattered? Very funny David, thank you for posting, shall return to it for a bit of levity when i feel i might be losing it again. have a good weekend. jduk

3. theyareoutthere

oldtimer

Posted 7 years ago
    Fri Jan 13 2012 22:06:43
    #

Login to Send PM

Ok, how drunk or sick was the guy who wrote this? I mean..how do you come up with these lyrics? Is it inspired by your own marital bed or partner? If so, are you STILL married? There's a reason why SMART men don't answer when we ask if these jeans make our bum look fat!!!

I have wondered if since women have thinner skin and less body hair (except for my unibrow)...if that's why they sometimes get bit more. It must be hard, because most of us work somewhat hard or hard to do things for pretty skin and...this would be hard...I have scars from skeeter bites on legs and tend to wear hose on date night.

They
    Are
    Out
    There
    = TAOT
  4. bedbugsuptown

Posted 7 years ago
    Fri Jan 13 2012 22:11:32
    #

Login to Send PM

I got lucky in Tobago back in February 2009 cuz when bbs. come back from the dead I heard they can swim! Thanks for the Friday nite Calypso DAviD

5. bedbugsuptown

Posted 7 years ago
    Fri Jan 13 2012 22:24:34
    #

Login to Send PM

when bbs. come back from the dead

oops--voodoo jive--wanna cum bahc a bed bug--never met a duchess but have been suck-ered by greedy lady doctor.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

293,305 posts in 49,236 topics over 152 months by 21,584 of 22,005 members. Latest: Robbysee, Elephant88, Nobugsplsto