(7 posts)
  1. OhNoes

Posted 8 years ago
    Tue Oct 18 2011 7:30:47
    #

Login to Send PM

Good morning folks:

The Day the Bedbugs Go Away

If, however, you're like me... I'll just continue to monitor and treat. But, if that loon is right, we won't have to worry about the bugs after the 21st!

2. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 8 years ago
    Tue Oct 18 2011 8:06:14
    #

Login to Send PM

I hope not, I am out clubbing that night, almost 40 and still clubbing with the best of them, maybe that will be my judgement?

David

I am happy to answer questions in public but will not reply to message sent directly or via my company / social media. I am here to help everyone and not just one case at a time.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about pro
  3. lsdrg706

Posted 8 years ago
    Tue Oct 18 2011 8:28:03
    #

Login to Send PM

That lunatic again?

Gotta love this statement: "I'm only teaching the Bible."

The Bible says we won't know the day nor the hour. Funny, he's not teaching that....

4. OhNoes

Posted 8 years ago
    Tue Oct 18 2011 14:24:50
    #

Login to Send PM

Perhaps David can share a video of his dancing with the bedbugger community, with such classic moves as "Steam the seams", and "dust the outlets"

5. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 8 years ago
    Tue Oct 18 2011 14:41:28
    #

Login to Send PM

Thankfully I don't dance so there is no evidence.

I have often though a bedbug skiffle group or barbershop would be in order.

David

6. bedbugsuptown

Posted 8 years ago
    Tue Oct 18 2011 23:21:49
    #

Login to Send PM

I luv it david. A skuffle bamd playin for the people outside the old barber shop. Driving that sweet sorrowful but I'm tellin' it like its it freight train sound. Some Donnie Lonigan types on guitar in a Haz-Mat suit cuz without the guitar your nuthin'. Guy playin wash-board grabbed a tub from the barber and half fulled with 91% alcholol. Banjo'players' naked in a circle feathered with little DE wearing flip-flops and a g-sting for modesty.

Cat on the mandolin's a non' reactor and he just wants to play--though he's got some xx large ziplocks for his mandolin in between sets. musician on jugs and harmonica travels with chemicals-- sprays his instruments beforethe riff leaving plenty of dry time. (He's been playing the longest and is currently on the heart/lung waiting recipient list just in case he swallows a bb or 2 while blowing his harmonica and jugs.

Thing is they the troupe not lays down the driving monentum of the blusey freight train purring through the night -- they ride em as well and...you know how risky a box car could be!

7. Sleepingwithvampbugs

newbite

Posted 8 years ago
    Wed Oct 19 2011 5:26:47
    #

Login to Send PM

OhNoes - 15 hours ago  » 
    Perhaps David can share a video of his dancing with the bedbugger community, with such classic moves as "Steam the seams", and "dust the outlets"

lol thanks this made my morning needed a laugh steam the seam lol

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

297,179 posts in 50,132 topics over 155 months by 21,917 of 22,411 members. Latest: ij430jf, patbb, Peachyy92