Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Bed Bug Success Stories

6 months clear, don't feel defeated

(10 posts)
  1. Bed Bug Epidemic

Posted 8 years ago
    Thu Jan 6 2011 18:28:25
    #

Login to Send PM

January 12 will be 6 months that my home and car are free and clear of bb's, Thank God.
    so, don't feel defeated, don't feel like you don't have it in you anymore, because you do.

Happy New Year everyone-
    Lauren

2. really bad problem

newbite

Posted 8 years ago
    Thu Jan 6 2011 21:30:31
    #

Login to Send PM

Congrats, I've een dealing with this for over a year and it's hard to stay positive.

3. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 8 years ago
    Thu Jan 6 2011 23:32:43
    #

Login to Send PM

Congrats, Bed Bug Epidemic! And thanks so much for sharing your success. It really helps others, I know.

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."
  4. Bed Bug Epidemic

Posted 8 years ago
    Mon Jan 10 2011 13:38:28
    #

Login to Send PM

really bad problem, I'm SO sorry to hear that your problem is lasting so long. That really upsets me, and probably everyone else, as we know the trauma that comes along with it.

5. HelpinDC

Posted 8 years ago
    Tue Jan 11 2011 21:21:38
    #

Login to Send PM

Can you briefly share how you beat them? Did you live in a home or an apartment?

Thanks!

6. Bed Bug Epidemic

Posted 8 years ago
    Fri Jan 21 2011 12:51:37
    #

Login to Send PM

HelpinDC,

I had a more serious infestation of bb's, so in the end I had no choice but to beat them with thermal treatment.

7. BugsSkeeveMe

newbite

Posted 7 years ago
    Tue Feb 14 2012 23:38:21
    #

Login to Send PM

My thermal consultation is tomorrow. Thanks for the inspiration

8. jrbtnyc

Posted 7 years ago
    Wed Feb 15 2012 4:49:05
    #

Login to Send PM

This thread should be in the category Bed Bug Success Stories.

We do wish Bed Bug Epidemic had given a far more detailed account on this thread as to how she triumphed over the adversary, or some links to such an account, beyond just the information that she used heat treatment because, as the old saying goes, the devil is in the details.

Note that Bed Bug Epidemic has now not posted on this thread since January 2011 or anywhere on bedbugger.com since April 2011 so she may not see this to respond.

She posted almost 450 times so no doubt the information is in some of her other posts. I began to check via her profile at...

http://bedbugger.com/forum/profile/bed-bug-epidemic

...but couldn't immediately find an extended description of what her strategy was. She mentioned she appeared in Animal Planet's mini-series "Infested" so that must mean she provided plenty of info there – but not in online form to pull up at will.

9. lsdrg706

Posted 7 years ago
    Wed Feb 15 2012 7:44:58
    #

Login to Send PM

jrbtnyc - 2 hours ago  » 
    She mentioned she appeared in Animal Planet's mini-series "Infested" so that must mean she provided plenty of info there – but not in online form to pull up at will.

I've seen that episode actually; it is available on youtube. If there is more detailed information it would be here:

[+] Embed the videoGet the Flash Video

If for some reason it's against the rules to post that here, I apologize. The video is publicly available on youtube so I thought it was ok. I also figured it would be ok because she offered her name and the fact that she was on the show on the forum.

10. NeverSurrender

Posted 7 years ago
    Thu Feb 16 2012 1:59:31
    #

Login to Send PM

Wow

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

293,300 posts in 49,235 topics over 152 months by 21,583 of 22,004 members. Latest: looking2identify, Robbysee, Elephant88