Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Bed Bug Treatment

55-60 day countdown questions

(3 posts)
  1. Grateful for Help

Posted 8 years ago
    Mon Feb 14 2011 18:12:20
    #

Login to Send PM

I have found two dried, dead, flat bedbugs under the original dresser where we found them before, none anywhere else, in the last 3.5 weeks. (had not inspected the rest of the room for 2 weeks due to schedules, shame on me) Possible next treatment is this week.

Beds have been dismantled once a week, checked, cleaned, sprayed, put back together. Nothing.

When do I start the countdown...after the last dead bug sighting? I haven't seen cast skins in literally weeks and weeks, and no fecal traces on beds or floor, etc, either. No one is getting bitten, for weeks and weeks. But the occasional dead dried bug shows up under this one dresser/ next to the baseboards in one room, next to the originally infested bed. Nothing in the climbups. I know it's good news that they're dead, but I wish they wouldn't show up at all, alive or dead.

When do I start a countdown?

Thanks!
    -Grateful for Help

2. spideyjg

oldtimer

Posted 8 years ago
    Mon Feb 14 2011 18:44:36
    #

Login to Send PM

After the last evidence of live activity.

Bodies can fall out of cracks months or years after the fact.

Jim

3. DreDay17

Posted 8 years ago
    Tue May 17 2011 15:05:47
    #

Login to Send PM

Sounds like you did self treatment. Do you mean listing the steps and products used.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

296,692 posts in 50,016 topics over 155 months by 21,870 of 22,352 members. Latest: paintersmelbourne, Mercy Me, mrdinosaur