Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Detection / Identification of bed bugs

50 Days

(5 posts)
  1. bitethebullet

Posted 1 year ago
    Mon Jan 29 2018 16:29:41
    #

Login to Send PM

Well, I hit 50 days with no signs. No bites, no fecal, no cast skins, no sightings. Obviously still kind of holding my breath because the amount of failure stories here are stacked pretty high. I had some friends over this weekend and just cringed the whole time they were in my apartment. Sitting on the floor or on the couch, but I suppose I have to let go at some point.

Is 60 Days a true timeline for “in the clear”? Any PCOs that can confirm this?

And yes, my friends who came over are aware of what we just went through with bed bugs.

“I’ve got edge!”

“You’re about as edgy as a satsuma.”
  2. BigDummy

oldtimer

Posted 1 year ago
    Mon Jan 29 2018 16:38:56
    #

Login to Send PM

50 days is great news.
    There are a disproportionate number of failure threads on this site, that is true, but once someone is cleared they're generally done with this place, and happily so.
    There are those that do post their success stories from time to time, but the majority of the threads here are searching for help.

3. bitethebullet

Posted 1 year ago
    Mon Jan 29 2018 18:55:49
    #

Login to Send PM

Haha- true, you have a point. Some of the dark corners of the internet definitely reside on Bed Bugger. I don’t think anyone really seeks out this kind of experience unless they’re having a shit time with it.

Thank you!

4. Pattycake

Posted 1 year ago
    Mon Jan 29 2018 20:03:59
    #

Login to Send PM

Congratulations please post a success story when you decide you have moved on.

5. bitethebullet

Posted 1 year ago
    Mon Jan 29 2018 22:56:50
    #

Login to Send PM

Pattycake- I plan on it. Probably in another month or so if all goes well.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

294,690 posts in 49,530 topics over 153 months by 21,699 of 22,141 members. Latest: carterscott, ohkayiguess, shawnpayne1982