5 month Infestation? Moldy smell?

(4 posts)
  1. Steve831

newbite

Posted 8 months ago
    Thu Feb 1 2018 23:08:05
    #

Login to Send PM

So i been having bug bites for about 5 months. There was this one time I foujnd a bug I believe it was bed bug nyphm but assent 100% sure. I found 2 different clutter of feces under my bed in the wood that goes across but other than that haven't seen any bugs. My matresss is clean no spots haven't seen any cast. My room is beginning to smell like moldy. I have found 3 fleas before in this last 5 months but that's it's. I have climb up interceptors but haven't caught anything

2. FayeState

oldtimer

Posted 8 months ago
    Fri Feb 2 2018 2:33:09
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi Steve,
    I think I remember you doing some treatment at some point? Is that correct and if so was that as a result of something being confirmed?

3. F. Pazos

Posted 8 months ago
    Fri Feb 2 2018 3:42:43
    #

Login to Send PM

EDITED
    You found a bug but not sure it was a bed bug, you just found some feces (very little amount), you have bites and you are positive that you have seen fleas... and, could the moldy smell come from actual mold? (bed bugs do not smell like mold, I know many descriptions to their smell, to me they smell like raw almonds, kind of like amaretto)
    I would tell you to treat for fleas first and monitor for bed bugs...

Professional PCO based in Hong Kong specialized in Bed Bugs.
  4. Steve831

newbite

Posted 8 months ago
    Fri Feb 2 2018 11:39:40
    #

Login to Send PM

Yes I did treat with crossfire nd cimexa dust. Ijm going to treat again this weekend and no it did not confirm anything I'm still getting bit. And thanks I'm going to tryg a flea treatment

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

280,444 posts in 46,578 topics over 142 months by 20,544 of 21,410 members. Latest: itchymama4, PrismArc, unclejohn