Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » About the Forums

20 million unique visitors as of Friday-- thanks to you.

(11 posts)
  1. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 6 years ago
    Fri Sep 27 2013 2:24:49
    #

Login to Send PM

According to the stats ticker at the bottom of the page we passed 20 million unique visitors sometime on Friday am.

And just in time the site's 7th anniversary next week... (The forum's 7th comes next March.)

Thanks so much to all of you for using the site and for helping others. It amazes me how many generous, smart and talented people go into making this site a useful resource and a supportive and -- dare I say it-- fun place to hang out.

Like so many, I had naively hoped bed bugs would be less of an issue by now but until that happens, I hope we're here.

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."
  2. buggyinsyracuse

Posted 6 years ago
    Fri Sep 27 2013 7:58:40
    #

Login to Send PM

I echo your statement and would also like to extend a debt of gratitude to you for running this site as well and as diplomatically as you do.

3. AbsolutelyFreaking

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Fri Sep 27 2013 8:58:26
    #

Login to Send PM

Nobugsonme - 6 hours ago  » 
    Thanks so much to all of you for using the site and for helping others.

And THANK YOU, Nobugs, for such an awesome site that helps so very many people! And congratulations on hitting your 20 Million visitors!!!!

YOU ROCK!

4. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Fri Sep 27 2013 9:37:28
    #

Login to Send PM

Can we have a party?

I am happy to set up a "google catch up" so we can all conference in and celebrate (obviously cams optional).

Pleased to be part of something that is clearly a successful solution to bedbugs and only slightly sadden by the fact that its a "much needed resource" since I get moonpies to meet nice people. I would have also never found out about my fav Ecuadorian restaurant in the world had it not been for this forum.

I am off to get out the bunting.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

I am happy to answer questions in public but will not reply to message sent directly or via my company / social media. I am here to help everyone and not just one case at a time.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about pro
  5. buggyinsyracuse

Posted 6 years ago
    Fri Sep 27 2013 11:49:45
    #

Login to Send PM

I'm hip to a google catch up, but it would be better on a weekend for me.

6. theyareoutthere

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Fri Sep 27 2013 12:47:42
    #

Login to Send PM

Awesome!!!!!

They
    Are
    Out
    There
    = TAOT
  7. endless_nightmare

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Fri Sep 27 2013 18:44:03
    #

Login to Send PM

Wow!

Makes you think don't it

Just think how many people got help and got rid of their bb's because of this site

and all those who were certain they had them and posted pictures only to be reassured (time after time after time) that it wasn't bed bugs by the friendly generous experts on the site.

I had naively hoped bed bugs would be less of an issue by now

That's kinda scary, you are talking about a span of 7 years here, I would have thought the same.

That probably means that the bed bug population keeps on growing. Is there any indicators whatsoever that the world is beating this problem, or on the way at least in North America or is it the opposite? it's getting more and more out of control?

Anyway congratulation Nobugs, the karma police won't be coming after you, if anything you should be awarded some sort of award for helping so many people and putting the resources together

God Bless

Andrea
    not a PCO
    Spinal Cord Injury Advocacy/Volunteer
  8. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 6 years ago
    Fri Sep 27 2013 22:44:55
    #

Login to Send PM

Thanks, endless, but really, the site would be nothing without everyone's contributions!

9. barbieb

newbite

Posted 6 years ago
    Sun Sep 29 2013 15:03:33
    #

Login to Send PM

Thanks so much to Nobugsonme, David Cain, Absolutely, Phil and the rest of you unselfish, kind, experienced, intelligent people to help those of us still in the freak-out stage (one BB stage or another....sic.) This site is incredible and with so many sites out there, I am relieved to know I "stumbled" across the RIGHT ONE, one I can trust honest answers from and one I can rely on and even an occasional sense of humor. So, not only CONGRATULATIONS to YOU but a great big phew from me! I feel so lucky you are here! CELEBRATE and enjoy as many banana moonpies as you can handle!

Kindest regards,
    Barb

10. NOtobedbugs

Posted 6 years ago
    Sun Sep 29 2013 17:15:11
    #

Login to Send PM

Thanks for running the forum and to all the experts who so selflessly answer everyone.

11. needrest

Posted 6 years ago
    Mon Sep 30 2013 7:21:28
    #

Login to Send PM

Thank You Nobugsonme and Thank You to all the experts for all the help and advise you have given.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

297,275 posts in 50,155 topics over 155 months by 21,924 of 22,420 members. Latest: duracell, Parawail, Quiltergirl