2 months, no jihadist bed bums (DIY)

(2 posts)
  1. PinochetsPilot

newbite

Posted 3 years ago
    Sun Jul 17 2016 17:43:39
    #

Login to Send PM

My son brought home bed bugs from his school right before we were about to move. I already signed the lease and I knew we were going to bring the bugs with us. So I encased all the mattresses and trashed all pillows and comforters before the move, threw out my couches, chairs etc. I couldn't afford a pro to come and treat my home after we moved, so I went overboard and went kamikaze. I saturated everything from the walls to the carpet, including the bed frames and drawers (removed the drawers sprayed inside and sprayed the drawers them self.) I emptied the drawers of clothes (all clothes went in dryer then bagged up) and I DID NOT spray the mattresses. I also bagged up all my miscellaneous items and placed them outside so I could have free reign to spray. I basically had an empty house full of walls, carpet and wooden furniture.
    I did each treatment 2 weeks apart. First treatment was Tempo SC ultra, Second was Demand CS, Third was Phanton, and I used Bedlam between treatments. Here's the links to all the products I used:

[admin note: links to products on Amazon deleted:]

[Sleep Defense Encasements on Amazon]

[Chapin sprayer]

[Tempo insecticide]

[Demand CS]

[Phantom Insecticide]

[Bedlam Plus]

2 months no bites. The Demand and Phantom had the best impact imo. Good luck people

2. BBNL

newbite

Posted 3 years ago
    Fri Oct 14 2016 17:13:14
    #

Login to Send PM

I so wish we had this stuff in Europe!

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

295,691 posts in 49,781 topics over 154 months by 21,790 of 22,255 members. Latest: bedbugsonthebrain, Worried-bedbugger, Smacker82